Exciting date night

"Archie? What do you think about this one?" She holds up medium sized bottle with intricate golden flowers on. "The packaging is pretty." Archie turns to her after putting down the parfume bottle he was looking at for his wife, Jessamine. "Yes it does but how does it smell. You want Beau to notice it dont you?" Edythe nodded and sprays some on an applicator. "It smells nice. Not too overpowering. What do you think?" She held out the applicator for him to smell. "Youre right. It does. We'll take it then and i'll take this one for Jessamine." He smiled holding up a different parfume in a purple bottle. He grabbed the two boxes heading over to the register. Edythe sighed following after her.

Archie forced her to come shopping with him right after she saw a vision of Beau asking her on a date. Edythe wasnt worried about her clothes. She was stylish in her own way but Archie insisted on dressing her up. She had to admit though a new parfume was nice. She just hoped Beau would like it. She snapped out of her thoughts as Archie placed a hand on her shoulder. "Lets go home and get you ready." He grabbed half of the shopping bags heading to the car excites. Edythe grabbed the other half of the shopping bags following him outside to the car. Archie was like always going overboard with his shopping trips. It didnt even fit in the trunk. So some bags were on the backseat. Edythe jumped in the passenger seat waiting for Archie.

The drive home was pleasantly silent. Normally Archie would talk her ears off but today he was quiet. Edythe looked at Archie seeing why he was so quiet. You could see the excitement in his eyes. He knew something but wouldnt tell her. She didnt ask either as she could read minds so she focused on Archie's mind wanting to know what he knew but all she got was a stupid nursery rhyme. "Smart Archie..." She mumbled a little annoyed looking out if the window.

A few moments later they arrived at their house. She wasnt even out if the car and Archie had all the bags out of the car. ALL the bags. Edythe shook her head closing the door and followed her into the house. She went straight upstairs after greeting Earnest and Royal. She didnt know where the others were. Maybe hunting or in Carine's case, work. Archie was already in her room with her equipement. He motioned for her to sit down and she did or Archie would force her to sit. Archie started with her make-up first. Just a little for the fun because she didnt need it. Archie was quick in these things. You could say he was a professional. He curled her hair when he was finished with her make-up.

Edythe's phone went off. She wasnt expecting a call or a message but she knew who it was. She grabbed her phone checking who it was and there it was. Beau's name on the screen. "What does it say?" She heard Archie ask her. "Beau said he will pick me up in an hour or two." She sent him a text back that said she will be ready. She put her phone down as Archie told her to go put her clothes on. She stood up admiring Archie's work for a moment then took the bag with clothes and walked into the bathroom.

Archie cleaned up his equipement when the bathroom door opened. Edythe walked out smoothing her dress out. She looked up to see Archie staring at her. "How does it look?" Archie walked over with the perfume and sprayed a little on her. "There. Now youre perfect. Beau wont know what hit him." He chuckled walking out if the room. Edythe looked at the clock seeing she still had half and hour. Time did go quick. She spent half the day with Archie at the mall then a few hours in her room getting ready. She turned her music on and sat on the sofa listening to the soft melodies.

The 30 minutes flew by just like that. Before she knew it she heard the doorbell downstairs. Turning her music off she went downstairs to open the door but Carine had beat her to it. Edythe wondered when she came but let the thought go. She smiled seeing Beau and went to stand next to him. "Ill be back later." Carine nodded. She smiled at Carine then gently took Beau's hand as they walked to his chevy pick-up. He opened the door for her and closed it when she was sitting comfortably. He walked to the other side getting in and started the car.

Beau drove for a little while parking the car at the edge of the woods. "We'll have to walk a little from here. Are you okay with that?" Edythe nodded finding it exciting. They both got out of the car and walked a twenty minute walk to a clearing. Edythe looked around when little lights turned on. She took in the beauty and turned to Beau. "This beautiful. Thank you." She walked up to him and hugged him gently. Beau wrapped his arms around her burying his face in her neck.

He sniffed smelling something new. Edythe found it amusing at his actions. "What?' She asked pulling back a little to look at him. "You smell different. Its not your usual scent." He cringed at how weird that sounded but Edythe just laughed. "Yes. Archie took me shopping and we bought a new perfume." Beau nodded. "Ah i see. It smells nice." Edythe nodded appreciating the compliment.

Beau brushed her hair behind her ear leaning down slowly. Edythe got the hint and leaned up meeting him halfway kissing him. Beau moved his a little lower. He kissed her a little deeper. This time Edythe realised where he was going with this and pulled back. Beau looked at her apologetically. "Im sorry. I got a little too far." Edythe placed her hand on his cheek. "Its okay. Im sorry to deny you this but i dont want to hurt you." Beau nodded and smiled. He led her to the blanket he laid on the grass. He wouldnt let this ruin their night.

They laid down together on the blanket and watched the sunset. They stayed like that for another hour watching the stars. "Thank you Beau." She said looking at him. He was a little afraid as he didnt know if this would be a good date but he went it. He was glad she liked it. "Its my pleasure. Im happy you like it." He kissed her forehead gently. They stayed in each others arms just watching the stars silently.