Happiness forever

White dresses were everywhere. Different sizes, different styles, different fabrics. Some with sparkle and some without. Alice looked excited at all the options that were available to try on. Without hesitaging she walked over to the nearest rack of dresses. Already having an idea of what her and Jaspers wedding would be like she hd an idea for her dress too. Rosalie and Esme had ventured on their own picking out some dresses of their own choice for Alice to try. They knew Alice and knew she wouldnt just pick any dress. It had to be perfect.
A woman they had the dress appointment with came up to them. Seeing people so exited for their wedding dresses was always a sight to see. "Alright who is my bride today?" Alice turned looking at her with a bright smile. "That would be me. I'm Alice. This is my sister Rosalie and my mom Esme." Rosalie and Esme came over with a few picks of their own. "My name is Maddy. I see you have been busy yourselves. That gives us a start then." Alice nodded and followed the woman to dressing room as Rosalie and Esme took a seat on the couch. Hanging the dresses on the rack she took a dress off the hanger helping Alice in the dress.

The whole time Alice looked in the mirror taking in the first dress of the day. It was pretty but she didnt get the feeling that this one was 'the one'. She did want them to see this dress so she went out to show them. The dress had a good amount of sparkle, a little lace and a full skirt. She already saw Rosalie's face scrunch up meaning she didnt like it. "This is not it." She stated as she looked in the mirror. The dress looked like it swallowed her up. It wasnt a good sight and it didnt fit the image of her perfect dress With that said she walked back to the dressing room and got out of the dress with the help of Maddy. The next dress was Rosalie's pick. It was a mermaid style dress. Very beautiful with a sweetheart neckline. The skirt flared out at the bottom and a satin belt at the waist. She walked out after the dress was on. The looks on their faces were priceless. That was a good sign and better then last one. Smiling she looked in the mirror admiring the dress. "What do you think?" Esme asked her softly looking at her. "I dont feel like this is it." She turned to look at them. "Its not what i visioned it would be. On to the next one." She walked off to the dressing room taking it off. For the next hour or so she trued on dresses showing Rosalie and Esme but rejecting it as it didnt feel right.
Sitting down on the chair in she looked at the dresses on the rack. Despite being beautiful dresses none of them appealed to her. "Can i look at other dresses myself?" She looked at Maddy. She nodded as she gathered the dresses to put them back. Alice tightened the robe around her and walked out of the dressing room browsing the racks for her perfect dress. She didnt walk to far into the store since there were other people their too and she had a robe on.

As she looked through the racks she spotted a dress on a mannequin. How she didnt see this one in the first place is beyond her. The dress was beautiful. It was soft beige color with a flowy skirt and an A-line neckline. Lace motifs going over bodice and down the tule of the dress making it look elegant. The top of the neckline and half sleeves made from the same lace as was the back with little buttons going down the back.  She smiled bright and called Maddy over not looking away from the dress. "I'd like to try this one." Maddy looked at the dress. "Ill bring it right away." She walked off to get the dress as Aloce walked back to the dressing room waiting for her to come back. A few minutes later she came back with the dress. She got up wanting to try it on immediately. With the help of Maddy she got it on and admired the dress in the mirror.
Rosalie and Esme sat patiently knowing Alice it would take a while. When she finally walked out of the dressing room they were stunned seeing her in that dress. She stood in front of them her face glowing as she twirled in the dress. "This is it." She looked in the mirror feeling the fabric under her fingers. "This is my dress." She could imagine herself getting married to Jasper in this dress and she knew Jasper would love it too.

As Alice was looking for her dress Jasper was getting his measurements taken for a new suit. Edward and Emmett looked amused at him as the tailor worked. They find it hilarious that Jasper was nervous and teased him from time to time. Carlisle couldnt be there since he was needed at the hospital but he would get his suit the next day. It took a while to take all of their measurements but standing still wasnt a problem. When that was finished they looked at the suits in the store. The quality is good and it really makes a man look very elegant. They watched as the man wrote everything down and gave them an estimated date for them to pick up the finished product. They nodded thanking the man walking out of the store. "The girls will probably take some time." Edward spoke up as they got in the car to drive home. "We can watch the game in peace now that we got the house to ourselves for a few hours." Emmett said as he sat in the backseat comfortably. Chuckling they agreed ocassionally messing around with each other, mostly teasing Jasper, during the ride from home from Port Angeles.
The next few days was filled with excitement, happiness, a little chaos and some nervousness here and there. Alice and Jasper tried to get some alone time not always succeeding but when they did it was peaceful and full of happiness. The last details of the wedding were going smoothly and that made the nervousness and stress less. The dresses and suits were ready and picked up tucked away from the others eyes.

The day of the wedding came around and Alice was pacing around the room. While some would think it would be wedding jitters, they werent. She knew Jasper was the one and that would never change. She was worried something would go wrong or it wouldnt go according to what she planned and had in mind. Rosalie walked into the room amd stopped looking at her. "Alice calm down." She walked over after closing the door behind her and gently pushed her down in the chair. "Everything will go perfectly. You planned it after all." She chuckled softly styling her hair and did her make up to fit her dress. Helping her into her dress she looked at her as Alice put her jewelry on. "You have nothing to worry about. Just focus on Jasper." She said as she walked out of the room to get dressed herself.

The time to walk down to her and Jaspers future came and she waited downstairs as Carlisle came to walk with her as her father figure. She felt a little sad as memories came up but they faded as she looked up at Carlisle. "Ready to go?" He spoke softly holding out his arm for her. Holding his arm she nodded as they started walking down the path that was laid out with white and yellow flower petals. The decor was absolutely beautiful. White flowers hanging from the ceiling and different pastel yellows and oranges decorating the walls and chairs. Alice couldnt look at the people or the decorations. All she saw was Jasper. The same went for him as her hands were put in his. Everything went smoothly as the priest spoke up. They exchanged their vows and put the rings on each others fingers.

They were officially each others and starting their life together. The happy ending they both wanted and deserved was now theirs. Ofcourse there would be hard times but they would face them together.