This day came too fast

Renee sighed as she sat in the cab looking out of the window at the cloudy skies of Forks. Phil heard her sigh and grabbed her hand gently. "It will be fine. Bella knows what she is doing." He assured her to ease her worries. "I know..." She turned to him giving him a little smile. "I just dont want her to have any regrets." She turned her attention back out of the window as they drove to their hotel.

They sat in silence looking at the forest going by. The drive took a while but they arrived a little after 5 o'clock in the evening. They immediately checked in and went to their room to get some much needed sleep.

At the Swan house Charlie was beyond nervous. He was sitting on the edge of his bed thinking about tomorrow. He looked at his suit a little annoyed and sighed. "It'll be fine." He reassured himself.
Grabbing the glass of water from his nightstand drinking it in one go. He put the glass back and turned the lights off laying down staring at the ceiling untill he fell asleep.

The next morning came and with it came chaos.
Alice went to pick up Renee and Phil. They were luckily dressed and ready in time because Alice was there earlier then the time they agreed on. Charlie on the other hand was fussing to put on his suit at first but put it on as it was his only daughters wedding.

Arriving at the Cullen house way ahead of schedule they walked inside. The Cullens had really outdine themselves. The decor was amazing. It was beautiful and magical. The first thing that would pop into your mind when you walked inside was "wow". Ofcourse Alice had already seen it ahead of time but that is a secret.

"Feel free to look around." Alice smiled at them excited that they are here. Bella will be happy to see them later. "Is Bella here Alice?" Renee asked wanting to ease her worries. "Bella should be in the shower right now." Alice said in her usual cheery voice. "I asked Jasper and Emmett to get her in the morning. Rosalie and I are going to start getting her ready soon. We'll be upstairs if you need us." She turned walking upstairs letting them look around the house and talk with early guests and family.

Renee looked around the house admiring everything. She chatted happily with Esme finding it easy to connect with her. Charlie was a little awkward looking around. He wasnt that social but he did make small talk with Carlisle for a little bit.
A while later Renee looked around as Charlie wasnt anywhere and went to find him. She walked upstairs seeing him look at all the graduation caps pretty shocked. "Hah! How creative!" Renee said excited continueing up the stairs. "Or weird." Charlie grumbled before following behind her.

The moment they saw Bella they were astonished. Seeing their daughter was pure happiness. Bella was glowing as she looked at her parents. It was an emotional moment for the three. Charlie and Renee thought it would be nice to give something old and blue. Grandma Swan's haircomb. The moment was just like the hair accessory. Priceless.

Everything was beyond ready and perfect. Renee and Charlie went downstairs to take their seats.
Finally the wedding would begin. Both parents watched their daughter get married to the life of her life. Time does go by too quickly.

Appreciate the time with your loved ones. Time doesnt wait for anyone.