Special moments

It was late at night and the stars were shining very bright. The air was cool, a light breeze was blowing. Sitting under the beautifly lit sky were Tia and Benjamin. Since they dont sleep it seemed like a good idea to sit outside. In the day it would be dangerous so at night it was.

Tia looked at Benjamin as he looked at the sky something he had been doing a lot lately. "Amun thought me a lot when he took me in. Astrology was quite interesting." Tia sat there in silence listening to him. "As a child i dont remember ever looking at the stars like this. Our uncle always had us doing something." He turned his head to Tia seeing her already looking at him.

"He had to survive. The same as us. Without money we would have been on the streets." Tia spoke in a soft tone intertwining their fingers together. She smiled at their hands as they fit together like two puzzle pieces. "You are right my love. His actions werent good but he did take us and some of our other cousins in." He smiled at her. "I wouldnt have met you if it wasnt for him."

Tia nodded agreeing with him. "It took us a few years to find each other. You had disappeared in thin air. Everyone thought you were dead like our uncle. It makes me happy that my marriage doesnt bother you." Benjamin looked at her with his red eyes. The light of the moon shining in his eyes. "Your marriage does not bother me as you did not know if i was alive. We have been reunited. What matters is that you are here with me now."

Benjamin leaned his forehead against hers as they closed their eyes savoring the moment. "Benjamin!" A yell came from inside the house. A sigh came from Benjamin and he pulled back looking apologetically. "I am sorry. It seems that Amun needs me." Tia nodded nodding her head to the house. "Its alright. It may be important." He nodded and got up. "We will work on getting a night just for us." He smiled as he walked away.
Tia watched as he walked back inside and turned back looking at the stars. For some reason they were extra bright tonight making it more beautiful to look at.

As he walked inside the house he didnt see Amun immediately. Kebi looked at him as he came inside. "He is in the library." He nodded quietly walking to the library. "We are expecting guests in a few days. I need you to stay inside where they cant see you." Amun spoke in stern tone looking up from the letter on his desk. Bemjamin sighed as he knew Amun didnt want anyone to see him. Arguing against him would be futile so he just went along with it. "I understand." He smiled at Amun. For those who knew him well it was obvious it was a fake one.

Tia had walked inside in search of her mate. Hearing voices and Benjamins name she walked in the direction ending at the library. She leaned against the wall next to the door for him. As he came out clearly upset about the situation she took it upon herself to cheer him up. "He is hiding you again." She spoke up as Benjamin hadnt noticed her.

He avoided looking into her eyes which confirmed her assumption. She walked up to him wrapping her arms around him. "I will be with you." She pulled back a little looking at him. The sadness in his eyes clearly faded the longer he looked at her. Taking his hand she guided him back outside. "What do you say we take a quick hunt? Amun cant always hold you inside this house."

Benjamin looked at her and shook his head amused at her mischievousness. "Lets go before i will be confined to our bedroom." She smiled at him and held his hand as they left the house in search of a prey to hunt.