Two alpha's?

It was silent only the sound of wind was heard. Wolves stood in shock as their alpha and pack member stood head to head.

"You will fight with us!." Sounded the voice of their alpha, Sam Uley, through the mind link. The russet brown wolf, that was Jacob Black,  across from him refused to kill the girl he loved standing his ground. Sam used his alpha voice forcing him to listen. He went down slightly but fought against it forcing himself to stand up.

"I will not. I am the grandson of Ephraim Black. I am the grandson of a chief! I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else." With that said he took off into the woods towards the Cullen house.

Meanwhile Sam stood there shocked that Jacob refused him as an alpha and resisted the alpha voice. He snapped out of it and looked at his pack members. He noticed two more were missing and growled. "We're going to kill that thing tonight!" He yelled through the mind link. "Be ready." He turned going into the woods. The rest following him silently.

Jared, the dark brown wolf, looked at the chocolate brown wolf at his side, Quil. They were angry that Jacob betrayed them for the leeches. Now ecen more determined to get rid of that monster the Cullen's created.

Paul was seething with anger. Talking with him wouldnt help at all. He was beyond that now. Embry just followed Sam silently. He couldnt say anything as everything was still sinking in. Brady, Colin and the newly phased wolves followed Sam without a word. They didnt know what to do but follow their alpha.

They went back to the pack house to plan their attack. They phased back walking inside the house. Emily came out of the kitchen hearing their heavy footsteps. She dried her hands in a kitchen towel seeing the boys seething with anger. She knew not to ask anything and went back in the kitchen for her own safety.

Sam saw her and nodded that he will handle it. He watched her walk back into the kitchen then turned to the boys that were sitting in silence. "We"ll watch the house until we see a perfect moment to attack. We cant let that thing come into this world." He paused to see if they understood. When he saw them nod he continued. "We'll stand guard around the house. Rest for now." He walked into the kitchen after he finished hugging Emily from behind.

"Whats wrong?" She asked him putting down the knife she was holding. Sam burried his head in her neck shaking his head. He didnt want her to worry. She nodded understanding that he didnt want to talk about it. "It will be okay. Believe in yourself and your pack." She gave him reassuring words wanting to make him feel at ease. He sighed feeling a little better being near his imprint.

Later that night they stood outside of the pack house. Everyone looked at Sam determined to finish this. Sam turned around facing the woods and phased disappearing into the woods. The others phased following him quickly. They stood outside the Cullen house on a safe distance watching them closely.
They waited for a few days for the moment to attack. Seeing the Cullens standing at the windows knowing they were outside.

The wolves laid down on the ground as it wasnt time yet. Then there were loud noises inside the house. Screams could heard. The wolves got up immediately their guards up. They waited for Sam to give the signal.

Suddenly they heard it. "Bella's dead. It killed her. Let's go!" They left their spots running towards the Cullen house with full speed. Edward came outside covered in blood. Alice and Jasper behind him. "We're outnumbered." Jasper noticed the wolves coming towards them "By a lot." Alice looked at Edward worried of the outcome. She couldnt see the future if wolves were involved. "I won't let them hurt my family." Edward looked ready to fight.

The wolves attacked the growling with the intention to get inside to kill. Jacob jumped down from the balcony in the middle of the fight. "Stop! It's over! If you kill her, you kill me." Jacob yelled towards the wolves standing inbetween them. One of the wolves got ready to attack. Jacob saw this and phased stopping him.

Edward looked at Jacob slightly annoyed but relieved that he did. "Jacob imprinted. They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law." Sam growled baring his sharp teeth. He knew the law and reluctantly backed away. He had no choice. "Move out." He ordered his pack. They looked from the Cullens to Sam. They walked backwards turning around running into the woods. Sam turned around giving one last look over his shoulder then ran into the woods back to the packhouse.

He sighed phasing back walking into the house. He would have to accept the fact that she stays alive. Right now the wolf laws frustrate him so much. As an alpha he was obliged to follow them. Not wanting to stress himself about it anymore he closed that chapter. Jacob would handle her no doubt in that. He surprisingly didnt have a problem with him being an alpha to his own pack. He was destined to be an alpha. So it was good that he was fulfilling that destiny.

He put on a tired smile hugging his imprint and fiancé. She happily hugged him back rubbing his back gently. He felt at peace and thats how he wanted it to stay.