Memories

Bella leaned against the doorway as she watched Edward play around with Renesmee. Peacefull moments like these made everything that happened worth it. She smiled thinking of when she came here. Thinking of where it all started.

Flashback
Standing out in the sun, savoring the warmth before she left it behind to go Forks. Her mother wasnt so sure about her decision to move there but Bella had made up her mind. Giving Phil and her mom some time together alone too.

The plane journey went smoothly. She watched the houses get smaller and the dry landscape getting further and further away. Soon there was nothing but clouds that got darker the closer she came to Forks.

Arriving at the airport she grabbed her luggage before making her way outside. Stopping to look for her dad when she saw him lean against the police cruiser casually. He looked a little different but that is normal seeingy she hasnt seen him in a long time. She walked over as he hugged her a little awkwardly and grabbed her luggage putting it in the trunk as she got in the car. Charlie got in and the drive home began.

"Mommy!" Bella snapped out of her thoughts hearing Renesmee call for her. Renesmee ran to her and jumped in her arms. "Having fun?" Bella asked kissing her head gently as she nodded then looked up at Edward. Edward smiled at his girls with love looking proud. Memories of how she first met Edward flooded her mind.

Flashback
First day of school. It was a little nerve wrecking and awkward. She was trying to find her classes when Eric came up to her. He was the opposite of her. Later at PE she met Mike after accidentally hitting him on the head with a volleyball and Jessica, who came when she saw their interaction.

Soon enough lunch time came around where she sat with Angela as the others joined them at the table. Thats when she saw them. Coming inside the cafetaria casually as everyone turned their way. Ofcourse Bella had never seen them before. "Who are they?" She asked without taking her eyes off of them, mainly on Edward who came in last.
"The Cullens." Angela quietly spoke as Jessica leans in, wanting to join the gossip. "Doctor and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They all moved down here from Alaska two years ago." Jessica said as she leaned closer to Bella. "They kinda keep to themselves." Angela said as they came in. "Because they're all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, Rosalie, and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett..."

Bella looked at them as they walked passed them. A girl with long blond hair, beautiful like a model beside her was a big, brawny, like a weight lifter, with a playful glint in his eyes.

Jessica continued as Bella looked at them. "... they're a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal." "Jess, they're not actually related." She said looking at her for a moment. Jessica looked at her then back at Rosalie and Emmett. "But they live together." She continued with the introduction. "And the little dark haired girl, Alice, she's really weird."

Bella looked at a pixie-like girl with short, black hair going in every direction. She skipped slightly holding the hand of a guy with honey-blond hair, tall, lean, with the expression of discomfort.

"She's with Jasper, the blonde who looks like he's in pain. I mean, Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad slash match maker." Angela smiled folding her hands together next to her face. "Maybe he'll adopt me." Bella laughs at her comment then sees the last Cullen enter. Lanky, with untidy, bronze colored hair. He seemed inwardly turned, mysterious. More boyish than the others. But the  most striking of all were his eyes. She couldnt take her eyes off of him.
"Who's he?" She asked as she watched him walk towards the table his siblings sat down at.

Jessica turned seeing Edward and turned back to Bella. "That's Edward Cullen." Suddenly, Edward looks over, as if he heard Jessica from across the room. His eyes meet Bella's. But he seems confused. Bella quickly looks away.
"He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently, no one here is good enough for him. Like I care. Anyway, don't waste your time." Bella nodded letting out a quiet scoff. "I wasn't planning on it." She turned back to the table ocassionally turning back to look at him.

For the second time she snapped out of her thoughts and saw Edward in front of her with a worried expression placing his hand on her cheek. "Are you okay? You zoned out for a moment there." Bella smiled at him reassuringly leaning into his touch. "I'm okay." Renesmee jumped out of her arms seeing Rosalie and Alice approaching. She looked at them before turning to Edward with a raised eyebrow. He just looked at Renesmee with her two aunts, a smug look on his face. Rosalie smiled at them lifting Renesmee in her arms. Edward pulled Bella close, his arm around her waist. She wrapped her arm around his waist as they walked towards the Cullen house.

The decision she made to move to Forks was the best decision she ever made. It brought her to Edward and the family she has today. It was all worth it.