First meetings

Jessica walked across the school parking lot with her hands in her pockets. As she walked inside she met up with Mike and Angela. Eric was somewhere around the school like always. She glanced at Mike for moment then turned back to Angela. Thy walked to class talking about random topics. Right now it was about what to get for lunch later.

Classes went by slowly and PE came around. She and Angela walked to the girls locker room to change. Getting out of the locker room with the other girls they started class. Boys and girls were seperated for today. She saw a new girl but didnt say anything. She looked at Angela silently asking if she knew who that was but she shrugged her shoulders. They werent bothered by a new face so they just resumed to concentrate on the sport they were playing, which was volleyball.

"Block it, Chloe! Yeah! Good attack!" Jessica yelled at her teammate. Unfortunately, the volleyball heads towards Bella. In slight panic she smacks the ball making it fly off court. It hits a boy playung basketball in the head.

"Ow!" Mike rubs the back of his head as he turns around. Bella runs over to him embarrassed of what just happened. "Are you alright? I warned them not to let me play." Mike looks at her and smiles. "It's only a flesh wound." He says casually grinning. She smiles relieved. Just then a bell rings signalking that class is over.

"You're Isabella, right?" He asks. Bella nods "Just Bella." He nods at what she said. "Right. I'm Mike. Mike Newton. He looks at her a second too long. Suddenly, Jessica appears, stepping between them. Subtle, but possessive she nudges Mike. "She's got a great spike, doesn't she?" She turned to Bella brushing her hair behind her ear. "So, you're from Arizona, right? Aren't people supposed to be tan down there?"

Bella let out a quiet laugh. "I guess that's why they kicked me out." Mike laughs at her joke. "You're funny." Jessica starts to laugh because he was laughing and agreed with him. Bella just feels uncomfortable with the attention with the attention.

They all went to their locker rooms to change and get something to eat as it was lunch time. Bella followed Jessica to a table and sat dosn. Angela and Mike joining them. Jessica watched the interaction with everyone. They quickly became friends with Bella.

As the days went by Bella got closer with Edward and Jessica was happy she got closer with Mike. He originally had a crush on Bella but he asked her to prom. As they were talking about the theme for their prom on the parking lot they saw Bella get out of Edwards car. Jessica was pretty shocked to say the least. In the time thay she went to school there Edward always rejected to date anyone and to see Bella, who hasnt been there for that long, step out of his car was a lot to take in. She was a little awkward with Bella at first but she was okay to hang with. Overtime she got closer with her but not as much as others. It was awkward at times but they got along well nonetheless.

She looked doen at the invite in her hands and sighed. "Wow..." She called Angela to ask her if she got the invite too. She was still in slight shock and needed to process it. They were quick to get married though but she was happy for them.

She and Angela went dress shopping together. It reminded her of the time when they went dress shopping for prom. She smiled at the memory. The days went by as the wedsing approached. She woke up taking her time eating breakfast then took her dress and everything she would need and left for Angela's house. Getting ready took some time but perfection take time. Eric and Mike came to get them and together they left heading to the Cullens house.

It was very beautiful. She was speechless just looking at the decorations. Angela pulled her with her to their seats. She watched them get married in this fairy tale like wedding set up. It was really something to remember.