Crime or not?

Tanya and Kate were watching the snow outside. They were worried about their sister Irina who hasnt come home in a while. "Is she safe?" Tanya wondered about her sister. "She could have atleast send a letter or called." Kate turned to her sister. Eleazer and Carmen were on the couch listening to their conversation. "Give her some time. She needs to find some closure after what happened with Laurent." Tanya and Kate turned around looking at him. "You're right but she has been away for so long. She could atleast send a message that she is safe."

At that moment the sound of a car approaching came from outside. They looked at each other as they werent expecting anyone. They walled outside as the car stopped and Edward came out leaving Bella, Renesmee and Jacob in the car. Tanya watched Edward approach confused why he would leave Bella in the car.

Tanya looked at the car then back at Edward. "Edward, is everything all right? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Carmen who thought he may have news about Irina looked at him worried but happy as she had hope. "Is it lrina? Have you heard from her?" Edward shook his head sadly. "Not directly." Eleazar decided to speak up as he was confused too why Bella was still in the car. "Why is your bride waiting in the car?" Kate looked disgusted as she smelled Jacob. None of them knew why he would bring a wolf with them. "And why have you brought a wolf with you? I can smell him from here." Edward sighed looking grim thinking off how he should explain it. "My family is in danger. I need your help." Carmen looked at Tanya for a second then back at Edward worried. "What happened?" "It's hard to explain but I need you to be open-minded. Can you do that?" Edward looked hopeful at them. Tanya nodded reassuringly. "Of course."

Edward looked back at the car signaling Bella to bring Renesmee out to meet them. They all looled at the car curiously what was so bad that they were in such a danger. Bella came out of the car with Jacob and Renesmee. Jacob picked Renesmee up and walked over to the Denali's slightly behind Bella. As soon as they saw Renesmee they assumed she was an immortal child. They looked at Edward in shock, especially Tanya and Kate as their mother created one in the past and paid the price for it.

Kate looked wide eyed at Renesmee. "The Volturi will come for all of us!" Tanya looked at Edward shocked by her. "You get that thing out of here!" Edward tried to make them understand that Renesmee is not what they think she is. "She's not what she looks like." "This is a crime!" Tanya lunged at Edward but he pushed her aside. As Tanya was thrown to the side Kate attacks him. Bella jumps im front of Edward throwing her to the side. They both get up to attack them both but Bella stopped them. "Stay back!" Edward looked at them but had his guard up. "She has blood in her veins. You can feel her warmth." Carmen stepped forward looking a amazed smiling a little. "I can feel it." Edward motioned to himself. "I'm her biological father." He motioned to Bella. "Bella is her mother." Kate looked at Bella and Renesmee then back at Edward. "lmpossible." Bella stepped up to get the point across. "It's true. She was born while I was still human." Eleazar looked as amazed as Carmen was. "I've never heard of such a thing." Edward stepped to the side a little. "She can show you, if you let her."

Jacob brought Renesmee towards the Denali's. Edward looked at Tanya desperately. "Tanya, you owe us this much. We're all under a death sentence because your sister didn't let us explain." Jacob brought Renesmee closer to Tanya. Tanya stepped backwards a little as Renesmee went to place her hand on Tanya's cheek. Bella smiled reassuringly so she wouldnt be afraid. "Don't be afraid. This is how she communicates." Renesmee placed her hand on Tanya's cheek and showed her everything.

Tanya stepped backwards eyes wide as she looked at the rest of her coven. "It's true. She's not immortal." Bella smiled knowing yhey understood everything now. "I knew the rest of our family would face this fear as well. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the Volturi."

After having a brief chat with them they left back home. They watched the car disappear in the distance. Tanya and Kate couldnt believe that Irina was the cause of all this. Their sister could have caused a war. They walked back inside the house. Eleazer wrapped his arm around Carmen as she leaned against him following Tanya and Kate back into the house. Even they couldnt believe that all this was happening. They could lose each other if a fight would break out. Tanya and Kate were still worried for their sisters wellbeing as she might lose her life. This was all a misunderstanding that will cost them and Irina herself a great price. Her life. And possibly the lives of many others.