Love at first sight...Again

Rosalie sighed as she looked at Emmett watching the game with Jasper. She thought about spending time alone with Emmett. Right now it was a little hard as Bella just had Renesmee. She still had to wake up which according to Alice wouldnt take long anymore.

She looked back down at the baby in her arms and smiled affectionately. It wasnt easy for her as Emmett didnt really support her decision to protect Bella and her baby but she had to deal with it. 
Renesmee was already a little bigger. Bella would be surprised when she sees her.

Emmett eyed her from time to time watching her play with Renesmee. It made him smile seeing her so happy but sad that he couldnt give her that joy. He sighed quietly turning his attention back to the tv.

It was a little awkward at the moment for the two of them. Jasper who was sitting next to him felt everything. He had enough and got up to talk to Alice about it. When he entered his and Alice's room she was already there. Ofcourse she was. She probably already saw it. He chuckled and shook his head and sat next to her on the bed. As they were about to talk about what to do Edward came in. "Edward?" Jasper looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. You all seem to forget sometimes that i can read minds. Shall we start?" He leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed and an amused smile on his face. Alice clapped her hands smiling bright. "Right now. Rosalie is already busy with Renesmee. So we dont need to distract her." She turns to Jasper. "You will go back downstairs and continue watching the game with him. Distraction is your job. Edward and i will handle the rest."

Jasper smiled and nodded his head. "Yes ma'am. Good luck." He walked back downstairs keeping Emmett busy with the game, which wasnt that necessary as he was so immersed in it. Alice went outside setting up everything as quietly as possible. Edward helped her while also keeping an eye out for Rosalie and his daughter. Rosalie was sharp at times when someone was hiding something.

It didnt take them long to set up. All they did was set up a romantic mood to get their love back on one line. Alice stepped back admiring her work and nodded at Edward. "This should do it. Let's go get them." Edward smiled walking inside behind Alice. Jasper looked at them and turned the TV off. "Noooo!" He turned to Jasper seeing him with the remote. "Why did you do that?! It was getting good!" Rosalie looked up hearing Emmetts loud voice. Edward walked over to Rosalie and gently took Renesmee from her. "Well we got a surprise for you both." Alice said with her cheery voice. Rosalie looked at Alice then at Emmett who shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on. Come on." Alice motioned for them to follow her. Rosalie and Emmett followed her quietly, very confused. Alice let then walk out in the backyard seeing a beautiful setting with little lights and a picknic blanket with lots of pillows on the grass. In front of the picnic blanket was a screen. It was a little outside movie theatre. "Jasper and Edward helped with this. Its for everyone's peace that you two spend time together. We cant take the awkward tension anymore." Rosalie and Emmett looked back at Alice. "You two are not getting back in until everything feels and is normal." She said as she closed the door and locked it.

Rosalie shook her head then looked back at Emmett who was holding out his hand for her to take. Not hesitating for even a second she took his hand and laid down on the blanket with him. Emmett picked a movie and sat back wrapping his arms around her. Rosalie layed her head on his chest feeling content and watched the movie in silence.

Halfway through the movie she looked up at him. Emmett felt her move and looked at her. "What?" He asked softly. She shook her head smiling. "Nothing. This is very nice. I did'nt know what to do... We both made our own decisions but they were opposites." Emmett listened to her talk and pulled her closer to him as she finished. "It was definetely a shock for us both. That was big decision that we took without discussing but it all turned out okay." He smiled at her wanting make her feel that its all okay now. "We will always get over these things. Together." They shared a passionate kiss before turning back to the movie.

Words werent exchanged anymore for the rest of the night. They both knew that their love would always win over the hard and difficult times.