Christmas joy

Renesmee looked at the door for a moment then laid her head back on the pillow. Christmas was a time of joy and excitement. She was definetely very excited for the christmas party Alice said she would throw. With all the excitement she couldnt sleep.
Hearing her mom and dad in the other room talking she closed her eyes trying to go to sleep again. Eventually she did. Sleep taking over her like soothing music.

Morning came fairly quickly. The door of her room opened as Bella and Edward came in. "Sweetheart its time to wake up." Bella sat on the bed next to her daughter. Edward looked from the doorway leaning against it. He had the biggest smile on his face like everytime he saw his wife and daughter.

The sound of her mothers voice woke her up as she slowly opened her eyes. "Mom?" She rubbed her eyes sitting and looked at her mom. "Lets get you dressed up. Grandpa Charlie will be here soon." Renesmee looked at her mom and nodded the excitement from last night comimg back. She jumped out of bed pulling her mom with her. Bella laughed softly looking at Edward for a moment. "Ill leave you girls to it. I have to help Alice or she will have my head. Come when youre ready." Bella nodded wishing him good luck as she knew how Alice could get with planning.

She picked out some clothes for Renesmee as she took a shower. Leaving them on her bed she walked out so she could get dressed in peace. She sat down in the livingroom of their cottage waiting for her daughter. "Im ready." A voice came from behind her. She looked behind her seeing Renesmee.
She looked at her mother wearing a cute christmas sweater with a pair of black shorts and warm leggings underneath to keep her warm. "Lets go. Grandpa Charlie must have arrived already." She took Bella's hand as they walked to the Cullen house.

The lights in the trees got brighter the closer they got. She looked at the sparkling lights with amazement. Last year they went to grandpa Charlie's house. So this year they would come to their house. They were almost there. She could see everyone inside from the windows.

The moment they walked inside everyone looked her way making. Alice really went all out for this christmas party. There were decorations everywhere. Lights strategically placed around the house and a large christmas tree placed in the corner with lots of presents under it. There were lots of dishes in the kitchen that Esme no doubt made. Sue brought some dishes that she made which the wolves appreciated. They missed the taste from home a little.

She greeted everyone with a bright smile amd walked over to the closest person and that being grandpa Carlisle. She hugged everyone grateful to have everyone in her life. The whole day was filled with games and laughter. Right they sat around the tree exchanging gifts with each other. Even Leah, Seth and Jacob got some presents from the Cullens. They were pleasantly surprised as they looked at the gifts in their hands. Leah wouldnt admit it but she glad they included her in the celebration.

Renesmee thought it would be nice to make a custom picture frame for everyone with a picture included. She could see on their faces the realisation of why she wanted to take pictures with them. She was happy with the gifts she got from her family, even the presents from the Denali's that came in the mail two days ago. Giving and unwrapping presents took a good amount of time. She looked up from the book she got from her grandpa Carlisle to see Seth and Jacob messing with each other. It was amusing to see Seth trying to wrap Jacob with the wrapping paper that was laying across the floor. She laughed as it unfolded making them turn to her. They bursted out laughing themselves as Esme got up to clean the floor of any paper or plastic that was littering the area around the Christmas tree. Everyone helped a hand cleaning the mess so they could relax for the rest of the evening.

The last event of the night was a movie. Ofcourse it was a Christmas movie. She looked as everyone piled around to get a good spot. When everyone had settled Edward started the movie. Renesmee smiled turning her attention to the movie feeling happiness like never before.

As the night moved on she got sleepy. By the time the movie finished Renesmee was fast asleep with her head against Jacobs shoulder. Bella smiled looking at Edward as he picked her up carefully not to wake her. "Time for this one to call it a night." Emmett came from the other side of the couch looking amused. "We'll see everyone tomorrow." They bid everyone a goodnight before starting the short walk back to their cottage. They would get Renesmee's presents tomorrow.

As they walked into their cottage Edward gave Renesmee to his wife. Bella took Renesmee to her room taking he shoes off and changed her clothes so she could sleep peacefully. As she was tucking Renesmee in bed she whispered to her. "Goodnight sweetheart. Merry Christmas." Kissing her head gently she walked out of the room turning the lights off. Walking into the livingroom she saw Edward sitting on the couch. She walked over sitting next to him and wrapled her arms around him staring into the fire burning in the fireplace as they sat in comfortable silence. They sat in each others arms ocassionally having small talk waitimg for a new day to start.

Twilight one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें