Unexpected surprise

September 10th

Jacob walked through the forest to pick some flowers. He wasnt one to pick flowers but for Renesmee he would do anything. She was a little ahead of him picking some flowers herself. He kept an eye on her ofcourse.

Thinking a handful was enough, he walked back to her. "What are you gonna do with these flowers?" He asked as he handed her the flowers. Renesmee took the flowers gratefully. "Thank you Jake." She smiled at him her eyes sparkling as she looked up at him. "Im going to make flower crowns. "I learned how to do it from aunt Alice." She walked the path to the main house straight to the livingroom.

Jacob nodded and followed after her. He walked passed Rosalie and smiled smugly at her that he can enter the house. Rosalie didnt like his smell. Possibly him as a person either. Did he care? Nope. Not in the slightest. He looked at Renesmee who was sitting on the floor with the flowers on the table and sat beside her leaning his arm on the table and his head on his hand watching her lovingly.

After an hour and a half of struggling with the small flowers she succeeded in making them. She placed one on Jacobs head and nodded approvingly. She got up and skipped around the house finding everyone and placing a flower crown on their heads. Jacob looked up seeing everyone walk into the livingroom with flower crowns. Edward came down with Renesmee in his arms. It was time for Renesmee to go to bed. Jacob nodded and wished Renesmee a goodnight before Edward and Bella took her back to their cabin. Jacob watched them disappear into the forest and looked back at the rest of the Cullens. "So shall we begin?"

September 11th

Jacob woke up with a groan and turned glaring at the blond haired woman that kicked him of the bed. "Wasnt there a more gentle way you could wake me up?" He rubbed the back of his head from the impact on the floor. "Get over it. I just came to wake you up. Edward will be here soon. Get ready." With that Rosalie quickly walked out of the guest room Jacob stayed in. He growled getting up from the floor amd walked into the bathroom cleaning himself as best as he could.

A little while later he came out of the bathroom seeing clothes on the freshly made bed. He raised his eyebrow confuses then realisation hit him. "Oooh they're vampires. Ofcourse." He wore the clothes and looked at himself in the mirror. He gave himself a thumbs up then grabbed a small box before walked out of the room downstairs.

Seth and Leah just arrived at the house being invited to the party by Jacob. Ofcourse the Cullens wouldnt mind them being over. Leah wasnt so excited but tried to be less hateful. Just for that day. Seth didnt have a problem and was practically jumping from excitement. They both had brought gifts for Renesmee after a lot of forcing from Seth.

Jacob helped Alice put the finishing touches before admiring the work they had done. Seth helped Esme with the food. He walked over to the table with all the presents and placed his own on there. He hoped she would like it. He looked at the table then turned waiting for Edward and Bella to bring Renesmee over. Seth and Leah put their gifts with Jacobs on the table and stood next to him.

Just as he was getting impatient they appeared from the trees covering Renesmee's eyes. He put on his best smile for her. Edward and Bella stopped at the entrance of the livingroom and looked at each other silently counting to three before taking their hands from her eyes.

"SURPRISE!!" Came from everyone in the room. Renesmee gasped in surprise and looked at her parents giving them a hug before moving to her aunst and uncles. Then her grandparents. Then to Seth who accepted her hug happily. Leah was a little reluctant but gave her a wuick hug nonetheless. Lastly she came to Jacob. He crouched down and hugged her tightly wishing her a happy birthday.

Esme came into the livingroom with the cake. Renesmee smiled happily seeing the cake. It was a small but beautiful cake. Esme place it on the table and lit the candles. Everyone crowded around her and sang Happy Birthday to her. When the song ended she blew out the candles after making a wish and looked around the room grateful for her family. Edward and Bella cut the cake together with Renesmes and fed her a little cake.

Jacob, Emmett and Jasper got the presents from the table and brought them to the couch were Renesmee was sitting. "Time to open your gifts." Alice squealed excitedly clapping her hands. Renesmee opened gift after gift.

Esme and Carlisle got a gift together. They gave her a feather pen with a little ink jar and an vintage looking notebook.
Emmett gave her a baseball glove. Next thunderstorm maybe she could join the game.
Rosalie gave her custom made baseball jersey with her name on it.
Alice was proud of her gift and probably the most excited to give it. She gave her a bunch of clothes. Ofcourse the latest fashion.
Jasper gave her two of his old books. The ones he read the most. He believed it would be more appreciated if she had them.
Edward and Bella gave her a scrapbook and a camera. It was what Charlie and Renee had given Bella on her 18th birthday.
Seth gave her stuffed animal that he thought was cute. He had to buy it for her so he did.
Leah gave her a simple stationary set.
Jacob was last and gave her the small box. Renesmee opened the box turning to Jacob with her sparkling brown eyes. "I love it Jake. Thank you." Jacob took the bracelet out of the box and clipped it around her wrist.

"There." He was proud of the gift as he made it himself. It was like the bracelet he made for Bella with a little wolf but this one had a little female figure too. The female figure was Renesmee. He made a few other charms too so it wouldnt be too empty but not too many.

"So.... Can we eat the cake?" Seth asked after a minute of silence. Leah hit him on the head for disturbing them. He glared at her rubbing the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for? I just wanted to eat some cake..." Edward chuckledas Esme cut the cake and gave him a plate. Leah refused to eat again so she gave the plate to Jacob and gave one to Renesmee.

They ate the cake talking about the party and the presents. Jacob had his fork in his hand looking around the room. He was kinda glad being there but not like he'd tell them that. Edward, being the mind reader that he is, read his mind and looked at him nodding that he too was grateful for him.