Sweet addiction (Part 2)

Victoria looked at James noticing his silence. He was just staring ahead still looking amused as they walked. He could'nt get the smell of her blood out of his head. And the fact that Edward seemed rather protective of her made it all just so much more exciting.

"You two go on ahead. I have some business to finish here." His voice was deep and dripping with excitement for his new game. He took his arm that was around Victoria taking a step backwards. Victoria looked at him an eyebrow raised. "Youre going after her arent you?" She crossed her arms leaning against a tree. James turned his head looking at her. "You know me so well."

Victoria and Laurent nodded at him knowing they cant change his mind. They went their own ways exploring more of Forks, mostly the forest. James turned running back to Forks following Bella's scent. He went to her house and watched from the tree line. He listened to the argument that Edward and Bella had then at her and Charlie. Bella got out of the house and drove of in her truck. He followed the truck for a while then stopped as he didnt want to get too close to the house and get spotted. That would spoil the fun.

It's been a while of waiting. The sun just came up and it was the early morning hours. Suddenly he smelled Bella's scent and followed it. His gift made it easier for him to find the scent and follow it. He ran practically following his nose when he stopped at a tree. He hit the tree frustrated as he realised he has been tricked. He ran back the other way pissed off tracking where Bella can be.

He went to Bella's house as he heard Charlie speak to Renee. He listened to the conversation leaning against the house. His head snapped up as he heard something he could use. He listened to the full conversation then set course to phoenix. He got there in no time and practically broke in Renee's house. He looked around the place. "Stylish." He commented on the interior. What he was looking for was personal belongings.

He found Bella's ballet things. "Hmmm she didnt strike me as a ballerina. Guess looks deceive." He looked amused going through the box. He found a CD and put it in the DVD player letting it play as he searched the room. He found a video camera in a drawer. "Might come in handy." He took the DVD out and left the house taking it with him. "Let's play." He went to the ballet studio. Lucky him it was closed.

He called Bella with the number he found in her mother's house casually leaning against the wall. He waited for her to pick up. "Bella. Hello." Bella was shocked to hear James on the other end of the line. "James? How did you get my number?" He chuckled. "Thats not important right now. Wouldnt you want to save mommy dearest." Bella went wide eyed. "My mom? Where is she!?" He smirked as he got her attention. "It wasnt hard to get your adress. Seems like Forks High School doesnt protect their records good enough. Your mom came home early after a worried call from your dad. I was there waiting for her." He paused for a moment to let the information sink in. He played the DVD to let Bella think her mother was really there and paused it before little Bella talked. "Dont touch her!" He heard from Bella. "Tell you what. I wont touch her if you come here. Alone. Without your little Cullen friends." Bella looked at Alice and Jasper behind her for a second then turned back around. "Okay where should i meet you?" He licked his lips smirking. "Now we're talking. Your old ballet studio. See you there." He hung up the phone walking inside the studio.

He waited as it got dark outside. He played the video and closed the closet doors. Moving back he hid in shadows as he heard the doors open. Bella ran towards the voice opening the doors of the closet seeing the video her mom took years ago. James appeared behind her quietly. "She's not even here." She says out loud. James pushed against the wall next to the closet doors. "You just made it too easy." He turned on the camera filming her. "I found this in your house. You dont mind if i borrow this do you?" It was obviously a rethorical question.

He continued filming her not noticing the pepperspray in her hand. She sprayed it into his eyes and ran towards the door. He closed his eyes annoyed and turned around jumoing up in front of her. He gravbed her and threw her against the wall as she hit her head making it bleed. He smelled it and walked towards her. He taunted and teased her about Edward as he broke her leg still filming her.

Out of nowhere Edward came and threw him off of her. James hit the mirrors immidiately jumping up and saw Edward jumping up with Bella in his arms. He ran towards him and grabbed Edwards leg throwing him backwards on the floor. Bella hit the floor in the glass. He went to Bella and crouched down in front of her taking her arm. Edward got up that moment and saw it. He jumped towards them but he was too late James already but her wrist.

Edward went livid. He pushed James against the mirror wanting to kill him. James looked at him smirking as he taunted him. "Youre fast... but not strong." Edward pressed his arm harder into his neck. "I'm strong enough to kill you." James chuckled at his response but then groaned as Edward bit his neck and bit a chunk out. He wanted to do more damage but was stopped by Carlisle. Emmett and Jasper took him by his arms.

James looked at them trying to break free. He didnt expect this game he thought would he so fun would end in this way. He knew he couldnt escape this time but he atleast tried to. Their grip on him was too strong as Alice jumped on him and twisted his head pulling it off of his body. They threw his body and head into a fire that they made from the floorboards.

Every one of his hunts were a succes as he was thaught to that winning was everything. As he was always confident of his win he never thought of how his end would come but today was his end.