One

It was the end of Summer, the day before school was going to begin. This sumner may seem uneventful for most people. I didn't go outside for 99 percent of the time. I just stayed in bed; playing video games and diddling myself, watching lesbian porn. Fun right? Well, to me; it was. The high of my orgasm made me feel like there was nothing wrong with me. But; that was nothing but a lie. I was in a car accident that fractured my skull and gave me brain damage. I was laying in bed, playing The Sims. My mom took all my games with violence in them. I was mad at first, but I began to understand why. She was trying to protect me. I had a wife in the game. I never understood why talking with her, hugging her, and kissing her, made me get relationship points. It just did. "Lauren? Is it ok that I come in?" My mom said.

I sighed. "Sure," my mom opened my door and noticed the collection of clothes, mostly panties, on the floor.

She sighed. "Lauren, you gotta tell me when you are done with these," she picked up the clothes. "I know, it may be embarrassing. But, it's better than leaving them on the floor,"

"Okay," I replied, softly.

"I see you got a wife in your game. What's her name?" She asked, walking to the dirty clothes basket.

"Camila," I replied.

"Camila? That's a great name," she said.

"Also a great friend," I said.

"Oh really, what do you girls talk about?" She asked.

"Mostly girls," I giggled.

"That's always fun. Do you know what she does when she's not playing with you?" She asked.

"She's a teacher," I replied.

"Ah. You never know; maybe, just maybe; she'll be your teacher," she replied.

"Maybe," I shrugged. "But, wouldn't that be weird?"

"It might, but, maybe, she'll make it where if you get good grades; she'll hang out with you," she answered.

"That'll be cool," I replied.

***

The school bell rang and I was still in the school halls. 'Shit! I'm late,' I thought. I ran to my 1st period class and stopped when I saw the most beautiful girl ever. She wore jeans, which complemented her ass, and a t-shirt. "I- sorry, I'm late,"

"It's ok. Who are you?" She asked.

"L-Lauren," I replied. I swear; I know her voice from somewhere. Her jaw dropped.

"From The Sims? Lauren J 4 20?" She asked. The students looked at each other, silently saying, 'the fuck is going on?'

"Hi, wifey. Just kidding. Hi, miss..."

"Cabello. Miss Cabello," she continued my sentence.

"Miss Cabello," I smiled. "What a small world we...um...live in,"

"It sure is," she smiled. "Please, sit anywhere you like," I nodded and looked around the room. There was one available seat, which was in front of her.

'Might as well,' I thought. I walked to the seat and sat down. Miss Cabello smiled.

"Hi and welcome to CAP. CAP stands for Career Academic Prep. I'm here to help you with any work you have or just someone to talk to. I have an 'about you' assignment for you to do. So, I'll be handing those out now," she grabbed the papers on her desk and started walking to the students' desks and placing the papers on them. She got to my desk and placed one of them down. "I'll be back to help you; because I know, you have a hard time writing,"

"Thanks, Camz," I replied, softly.

"You're welcome. But, you need to call me Miss Cabello at school," she replied.

"I'll try, but I can't ma- make any prom- promises," I stuttered.

"Just try your best. That's all I'm asking for," she smiled. She started walking away and I looked at the paper in front of me. It had basic questions like 'what's your favorite color', 'what hobbies do you do, in your free time', and other questions like that. After, Miss Cabello got finished passing the papers out; she brought a chair to the front of my desk. "You ready, Lolo?"

"Yep. But, you can call me Lolo, but I can't call yo- you Camz?" I asked.

"Yes, but only in school," she replied. "So, let's start," she grabbed the paper and held it in front of her. "First question; what do you do in your free time?"

"Play video games and ta- talk with you," I said.

"Aww. I'm gonna only put play video games, though," she replied.

"Okay," I replied.