Twenty-Two

This was the last day; I would see Camila. I wasn't ready for this day to come. We made love last night and it was amazing. Well; I didn't have a seizure during I came so it was pretty awesome. I opened my eyes and saw the love of my life, starting back at me. "Stalker!" I giggled.

"I'm not a stalker; I'm your mommy," she replied.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About  one 30," she sighed.

"And we don't have to go until six, right?" I smirked.

She bit her lip. "What are you planning, Baby?"

"A relaxing bubble bath and some fun," I replied.

"We did that last night...but why not," she got off the bed and grabbed the blanket. She pulled it off and grabbed a box of wipes.

"I love you, Mommy," I said. "Wanna run away so we can be still together? Mama can come too,"

"Being a fugitive? Sounds crazy...but now when I think about it; it actually sounds like a good idea. I can home school you and oh my god. You're a genius, Baby," she pecked my lips.

"I'm no genius; I'm just in love," I blushed.

"Same," she giggled. She opened the box of wipes and grabbed my pants. She pulled them off and threw them to the dirty clothes basket.

"I love you," I yelled. "You and I are gonna have so much fun," she grabbed the tabs of my diaper and pulled them off.

"Oh really?" She asked, grabbing a wipe.

"Yep. You, Mama, and I," I smiled. She started wiping me.

"That sounds great. Where should we go?" She replied.

"Umm...I don't know," I sighed. She cleaned me and grabbed my shirt. She pulled it off and got off the bed. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started pulling it off. I  bit my lip as I saw her boobs. She smirked and threw it to the dirty clothes basket. "You're so hot,"

"I know. You tell me every day," she giggled.

"'Cause you're my mommy," I smiled. She pulled her pants down and threw them to the dirty clothes basket. She walked to me and put her hands under my armpits. She lifted me up and we walked to the bathroom. She put me down. "Why did you put me down, Mommy?"

"I have to start the water," she replied.

"Ok," I smacked her ass and she walked to the bath tub. She turned on the water and I walked to her. "Your ass is something else, Mommy,"

"No. Your ass is better," she bit her lip. The bath tub started filling up and she pecked my lips. "I love you,"

"I love you too," I replied. She stopped the water and got in.