Three

I never felt this way about a girl since the accident. Camila had entered my dream; in the worst way possible, tonight. Well, it wasn't a dream; it was a motherfucking nightmare. I was standing at the curb; waiting for Camila. She was crossing the crosswalk and a car just kept going. It didn't stop for her. It hit her. "Camila!" I screamed, trying to move. I couldn't and foam started running out of my mouth. I woke up and started shaking violently. The bed started squeaking, loudly and foam started developing in my mouth. I couldn't get my mom; I just had to seize here and wait until she comes. Luckily, I heard footsteps and my mom burst through the door. She ran to me and grabbed my shoulders. She sat me up and grabbed the oxygen mask; next to my bed. She put it on my face and turned on the oxygen. My seizure started to calm down. "Ca...cam..."

"Camila? What about her?" She asked.

"Ca...cal..."

"Call her on your Playstation?" She asked. I nodded and she grabbed my arcade stick; which was still in my bed. She turned on my TV and the Playstation home screen came up. She opened Skype and video called Camila. She answered it after a few seconds. She was in her bed, sleepy eyed.

"Lolo? Why are you calling me at elev- Lolo? What's wrong? Why do you have a-"

"She had a seizure and her speech is more limited than usual. Could you keep her company while I call 9-1-1?" Mom asked.

"Of course, Clara," Camila replied. My mom smiled and left. "Lolo, stay with me. I'll always be your friend,"

"Fr- fri- friends? Ca- can w- we be m- mo- mor..."

She smiled. "Maybe. But; it's illegal,"

"Wh- why?" I asked.

"I'm your teacher and you're my student." She sighed.

"Oh," I frowned.

"I didn't say no. Cheer up," she smiled.