Six

I feel safe with Camila. She was beautiful and nice. I hope that I find out what love was. "Really, Lolo? You want me to be your mommy?" Camila mumbled, her eyes closed. I looked at her, shocked and confused. She was asleep, her arms wrapped around my waist. "Of course. You're my baby! Mommy loves her baby Lolo," I smiled. Even though she was only dreaming; I felt all warm and cuddly inside. Was this love? I tightened my hug.

"I love you too," I whispered. I honestly think I love her. I never felt this way about a girl before. She smiled and opened her eyes.

"You do?" She asked.

"Yes. I never felt this way about someone before. I love when you're by my side and...I guess; I do lo- love you," I replied.

She smiled. "I love you too,"

"I ship!" Mom yelled. I giggled.

"Mama, you're silly," I said.

"I know. I got my silliness from you," she replied.

"She's right. You're silly," Camila stared into my eyes. "And beautiful. Damn,"

I blushed. "Thank you. You're beautiful too," she started to inch her face closer to mine. I started doing the same thing and I looked at my mom for permission.

'Go ahead. I'm not gonna stop you,' she mouthed. I smiled and looked in front of me. Camila had her eyes closed and was almost to my face. The gap between us was getting smaller and smaller. I heard footsteps but I didn't care; I just wanted my first kiss to be with her. "Just wait. Let them have this," our lips started touching and I felt the best sensation; I ever felt. Well; except diddling myself. She wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed. I bit her lip and started coughing.

"You ok there, Lolo?" She asked.

"Yes. I just need to breathe, y'know," I giggled.

"I would know; I'm a biology teacher," she replied. "Anyways; you're a great kisser,"

I blushed. "Am I really?"

"Out of all the girls, I've kissed; yours were the best," she answered.

"Thank you. You're so sweet," I pecked her lips.

"Ok guys, the doctor's here so stop being all lovey-dovey for like 10 minutes," Mom said. "Trust me; your dad and I were this way at first, too."

"I don't wan...wanna hear about that," I replied.

"So, I'm Doctor Jonas and I'm just checking in. It seems like you're doing better, Lauren?" He asked.

"I am. Thank you," I answered.

"You're welcome. Who's your girlfriend?" He asked.

"Her name's Camila." I replied.

"That's a pretty name. How did you girls meet?" He asked.

"Um...we met-"

"At a café. She had to get my number and I couldn't say no," Camila lied, quite good.

"That's awesome. Anyways, Lauren will have to take these pills. They'll help with her seizures." He replied, handing the pill bottle to Mom. "I want her to stay one more day so I'll know that she's ok,"

"Ok. Thanks, Doctor Jonas," she replied.

"You're welcome. Good luck with your girlfriend, Lauren," he walked out.