Seventeen

"Don' leaf me, Mommy," I whined as Camila started closing the backseat door.

"But Baby; I have to drive," she sighed.

"No. 'Et Mama do it. I wan' my mommy!" I started crying. She sighed.

"Clara!" She yelled. Mom ran to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"She wants me. Can you drive the car?" Camila replied.

"Of course. What's your address?" Clara questioned. Camila gave her her address and they got in the car. She buckled herself in and grabbed my hand.

"I'm here, Baby. I'm not going anywhere," she pecked my cheek.

"Wou pwomise?" I asked.

"I promise. I cross my heart, hope to die. To be true; in the end; it's you and I," she replied.

"Fowevew?" I said.

"Yes, Baby. Forever," she pecked my lips.

"Yayyyyyyy. I wuv wou," I smashed my lips against hers.

"Ok, girls. You can do that at home. Mama bear's driving so you have to follow my rules so no fucking," Mom said. Camila and I immediately pulled away.

"Did you just say that?" I asked.

"It's not like I heard your mami talk or anything," she shrugged.

"Do you care if we..."

"Lauren! That's our business not hers," Camila yelled.

"'M sowwy, Mommy," I started crying.

"Baby, it's ok. Mommy loves you, my little baby," she cooed.

"'M 'iwed. I wann' lay down," I sniffed.

"Ok, Baby," she unbuckled my seatbelt and I laid down, my head in her lap.

"I wan' my binkie," I sighed.

"I think I brought it. Let me check," she checked her pockets and pulled out my binkie. She put it in my mouth.

"I wuv wou, Mommy," I started falling asleep.

***

I woke up, wet, and Camila wasn't laying next to me.

"You're Lauren's girlfriend and if you and Lauren want to explore each other; so be it. Lauren had never been in love before you," Mom said.

"Is she really in love with me?" Camila replied.

"Yes, what the fuck? She loves you so fucking much," Mom yelled. I sighed and grabbed the blanket. I walked to the living room.

"Wou don' ''ink I wuv wou?" I asked.

"I didn't mean it. I'm sorry," she sighed.

"Prove it," I smirked.

"How?" She asked.

"I think you know," I bit my lip. "I had an accident, Mommy,"

"Ok. Let's change you," she stood up and we walked to her bedroom. I got in her bed and she grabbed a diaper and wipes. She walked to me and grabbed my pants. She pulled them off and threw them to the dirty clothes basket. She made it. "I made it, Baby!"

"Yay. Mommy's so talented," I giggled.

"Yeah, I am. Why aren't you talking in your little voice?" She asked.

"I don't know. All I know is I love you really fucking much and you're being delusional out there," I replied.

"I said I was sorry, ok. How can I repay you?" She questioned.

"By having some big fun," I smirked.

"I got you. But not today," she smirked.

"Tomorrow?" I questioned.

"We have school," she replied.

"Well, you don't know that for sure. Maybe school will be closed," I said.

"Ok, babe. We can try if there's magically no school tomorrow," she giggled.

"I'll be praying," I replied. She opened the box of wipes and pulled one out. She wiped me and grabbed a new diaper.