Eleven

Camila and I were sleeping in her bed. I woke up to my clothes feeling wet. I was confused at first but then I realized I had wet the bed. I started whimpering. "What's wrong, Baby?" Camila asked.

"I...I had an accident," I whispered, blushing in embarrassment.

"Ok, I'm gonna clean you up," she got up from her bed and walked to the light switch.

"'M sowwy, Mommy," I sighed.

"It's ok. That's what Mommies are here for," she replied, turning on the lights. The light blinded me.

"Mommy," I groaned, rapidity blinking.

"Sorry, Baby. I had to, so I could see you," she walked to me and grabbed the blanket. She pulled it off.

"'M co'd, Mommy," I whined.

"I know, Baby. I gotta change you and then I'll put you in some warm clothes," she cooed, getting on the bed.

"Otay, can I have kissies first?" I asked.

"Of course, little one," she pecked my lips.

"'Little one'? Aww, that's so cute," I blushed. She, carefully, pulled my pants off and set them down.

"You're gonna need a shower; you're drenched," she sighed.

"Can I take a bath?" I whispered.

"Of course," she replied. "I need to get some wipes for you. I think I have some in the bathroom; let me check,"

"Otay," I replied. She pecked my lips and walked away. I smiled. 'How did I get a mommy so nice?' She walked back in.

"I found some," she said, holding a box of wipes.

"Yay! I wuv wou. T'anks for being my mommy," I said. She put the box of wipes beside her and grabbed my panties. "Mommy, can we watch car'oons and p'ay Legos after bath?"

"Of course," she replied. She pulled them off and bit her lip.

"Mommy! Stay focused," I yelled, snapping her out of her trance.

"Oh, right," she opened the box of wipes and started wiping me.

"Mommy?" I asked.

"Yes?" She replied.

"How are you not mad when I wet the bed?" I questioned.

"Because; I know you didn't mean to. Everyone wets the bed sometimes," she cooed.

"Even Mommy?" I asked.

"Yes, even me when I was younger," she chuckled. "There you go. Let's take your shirt off and get you to the bath,"

"No. You can't see them yet," I replied.

"But, Baby; your shirt is wet," she sighed.

"But...otay. No lip bi'es t'oug', I'm wa'c'ing wou," I smirked.

"You saw that?" she asked.

"'es, wou pervert," I giggled.

"I'm not a pervert. You are," she replied, taking off my shirt.

"Aren' we all?" I asked.

"Yep. C'mere," she put her hands under my armpits and lifted me up. She stood up and walked to the bathroom.