Fourteen

"Mommy?" I asked as Camila carried me towards her house.

"Yes, Little One?" She replied.

"Can I wear my d'apew?" I answered.

"Of course. Do you want your binkie?" She questioned.

"Depends. Do I wan' to kiss you?" I said.

"Well, you can always take it out and kiss me so," she shrugged.

"Otay. I wuv wou," I pecked her lips and she opened the front door.

"Do you want to change you on the couch so you can watch cartoons?" She walked in.

"No. It be uncom'or'able on the couc'," I replied.

"Ok," she walked to her bedroom and laid me down on her bed. "Let me get your diapers and binkie,"

"Otay, Mommy," I smiled. She pecked my lips and started walking away. I bit my lip as I stared at her ass.

"Like what you see?" She chuckled.

"Of couwse, wou my mommy," I bit my lip. "That ass though, damn,"

"I heard that," she replied.

"So what?" I asked.

"So...you might see it soon," she smirked, walking out.

"Soon, huh?" I smirked. She already left and I felt the urge to diddle myself. 'No, Lauren. She's your girlfriend and you'll have sex with her. Just chill and try to get little again,' I sighed. I bought my thumb to my mouth and started sucking it. Soon enough; the urge went away and Camila walked back in. "Hi, Mommy,"

"Hi, Baby. Did you miss me?" She asked.

"'Es! I wuv wou, Mommy," I replied, taking my thumb out of my mouth.

"Aww, were you sucking on your thumb?" She cooed.

"'Es!" I yelled. "I mished you,"

"I missed you too," she walked to her bed and set down a pack of diapers beside me. She started moving the binkie to my mouth.

"I don' wan' it anymo'e," I said.

"Ok, Baby," she put it on the bedside table. She opened the pack of diapers and pulled one out. She threw it towards me and it landed on my chest.

"Hey! That was uncalled for," I whined.

"Is Lolo sleepy? Does she need a nap?" She joked.

"Mommy," I whined, louder.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I was having a little fun," she walked to me and pecked my lips.

"It otay, I wuv you," I replied. She started taking off my onesie.

"I love you too so much," she said. She took it off and put it beside her. "Yeah. You made a mess,"

"'M sorry, Mommy. I didn' kno'," I pouted.

"It's ok, Baby. Mommy knows you didn't, " she replied. She, carefully, pulled my panties off and threw them to the dirty clothes basket.

"Pwomise?" I asked.

"Yes, Baby. I promise," she replied. She opened the box of wipes and pulled one out. She wiped me and grabbed the diaper. "Lift your fine ass up,"

I blushed. "I rather you do that,"

"Smooth, Jauregui...but seriously, " she replied. I lifted my ass up and she put the diaper under me. She pulled the tabs to the Velcro and put my onesie back on.