Four

Seizures had always been scary to me. The fact that I may die from them; was scary. I shouldn't of told Camila; I liked her. She was my teacher for god sakes. I wasn't thinking.

"Can I see her?" I heard from outside the door

"I don't know, Camila. She just had a seizure," Mom replied.

"Cla-"

"Camila, I know how much you like her. Trust me," she replied. "Her seizure was really bad. Just wait until she wants you,"

"I think she already does. I mean; she stares at me at school like I'm the most beautiful girl she ever seen," Camila replied.

"Don't ruin that for her. Ever since the car crash; she haven't had a crush. She's like aromantic. She does experience sexual pleasure; but not romantic. I don't know; it's confusing. Just don't decline her if she asks you out," Mom replied.

Camila sighed. "But, Clara; it's illegal to be with a student. Shit; I could get on the sex offender list. I really like her but; this shit will get in the way," I sighed and saw a get well card, next to the hospital bed. I grabbed it and saw it was from Camila. I opened it.

Lolo,

Please don't feel bad you admitted that you like me. I know it's illegal to be with you but I can't break your heart. You're so beautiful even with your scars. Lauren, I'll always be here for you. As your teacher and friend.

Love, Camila

P.S. Ask me when you're ready ;) don't rush

I smiled. "Camz, thank you," the door opened and Camila was in the doorway. "Holy shit! Yo- you heard me?"

"Yes, and you're welcome," she smiled. She walked to the bed. "You feeling better?"

"Yeah. You're here," I replied.

She blushed and laughed. "You're smooth," she stared into my eyes.

"I learned from the best," I smirked. 'Seriously? Lauren, you're supposed to be going slow. She's gonna risk her job for you,'

"Oh? Did you, now?" She asked.

"Yep. She showed me what love is," I replied.

"Aww. Lauren. Did I really?" She asked.

"At least; I think it's love," I sighed. "I don't real- really know what lo- lov- love is. Stupid fucking car crash,"

She sighed. "Make some room for me on that bed," she kicked off her shoes.

"Are- are you serious?" I asked.

"You had a rough night. It's the least I can do," she replied.

I smiled. "Ok!" I moved to the right side of the bed. She pushed the rail and got in bed, next to me. We both faced each other. "Hey you,"

"Hey, Lolo." she yawned. "I'm tired,"

"Same. What time is it?" I asked.

"Oh...about 3A.M.," she sighed.

"We should go to bed. Are you gonna stay?" I questioned.

"Sure," she replied. Sleeping with a teacher must be illegal, but fuck the law. She was literally my first crush since the accident and I want her.

'Is this love?' I thought as she closed her eyes.