Twenty-Five

'Forever' a lie. Nothing was forever as the cops knocked the door. Someone had fucking ratted us out. "Camila Cabello, come out with your hands up," a cop yelled. I was crying so hard.

"No leaf, Mommy!" I yelled. Camila just stood by the door, motionless. She didn't want to leave me. I was her love of her life and she had to take care of me.

"I'm never gonna fucking leave you," she ran to me and picked me up. She ran to the little window and kicked it, shattering it. Glass fell on my body and I started crying harder.

"It...it huwts, Mommy," I cried. She started rocking me.

"Shush, Mommy's got you," she cooed.

"Why...why can' da cops undews'and I wuv wou?" I asked. She sighed.

"I don't know. Baby, I love you so much that I never want to lea-"

"Stop before I shoot!" I heard behind me. Camila turned around in defeat. Lots of police men were pointing their guns at her.

"Give me the girl and no one will get hurt," a cop said.

"No! Who do you think I am? I never fucking raped her. She gave consent," she yelled.

"Ma'am, ple-"

"I did. I wan'ed to make wuv to her. She did nofing wwong. Pwease don' make Mommy leaf," I whimpered.

"Is she forcing you to say this?" the cop asked.

"No. I wuv her," I pecked Camila's lips.

"This is still illegal," he replied.

I huffed. "'et me down,"

"You sure?" She asked.

"Uh-huh," I pecked her lips and she let me down. "There you go. That's your proof. She willingly let me down,"

"Know what? You can take me if she does too," she said.

"Wat? Mommy, I don' wann' go to jai'. I wann' be at 'ome wif wou," I whimpered. "Pwease 'et her go,"

"I'm sorry. Camila, walk to me with your hands up," the cop ordered. She did what he said. I ran to them.

'Wou said wou never leaf me, Mommy," I sighed.

"I won't. I'll be waiting for the day I get out," she replied, being forced into the police car.

"'uck my 'ife," I sighed. "She gone. Wat 'ife anymowe?"

"Lauren, no!" She yelled. I wanted to kill myself. I didn't want to be without her. She made me feel like I was perfect. Now, I felt worthless.

"If I can't be with you; I might as well," I shrugged, walking away. I grabbed one of the officer's guns and pointed it at my temple. "Three, two..."

"You better let me..." I pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. I was still alive. I looked around, confused.

"The fuck just happened?" I asked.

"The gun was on safety," the cop, I took the gun from, replied.

"Oh," I took off the safety and pointed it to my temple. "Give me Mommy or I will fucking kill myself,"

"Let her go," the cop said. The cop who arrested Camila uncuffed her and Camila ran to me. I threw the gun on the ground and hugged her.

"What were you doing? Killing yourself, c'mon," she said.

"I'm sorry, Mommy. I don't want to live without you. You helped me in so many ways; I don't want to live without you," I sniffled.

"What should we do with them?" A cop asked.