Nine

"I can get anything I want?" I asked, in Camila's arms.

"Yep. Toys R Us is closing their stores so they're having a sale," she replied.

"Yay, otay. I wan'..." I blushed, embarrassed. "I wan'ed to try something for a long time but I was too embarrassed to try it...you won't judge me right?"

"Of course. You're my baby," she pecked my lips.

"Otay, I wan'," I leaned my head next to her ear and whispered, "dia...diapers,"

"But, baby; they aren't gonna have any that would fit you," she replied.

"Did you just hint to me having a big ass?" I asked.

"Oh, it's not like you stare at mine," she blushed.

"True. Can we p'ease look, though?" I replied.

"Of course, cutie," she smiled. She walked to the diaper section. "Do you want to get do-"

"Lolo? Is that you?" A familiar voice, asked. I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Dinah behind a shopping cart.

"Dinah!" I yelled, trying to wiggle of Camila's arms. "Can wou let me down, Mommy?"

"I need a kiss first," she pecked my lips and set me down. I ran to Dinah and she picked me up.

"How are you, Munchkin?" She asked.

"Good. I have a new mommy!" I replied.

"Ah, yes; Miss Cabello," she said.

"Please, don't tell anyone," Camila replied.

"Don't worry; I actually live in L.A. I'm just here to get my littles some toys," Dinah replied.

"I wan' Mommy," I whined.

"C'mere, baby," Camila tried to grab me but Dinah was too tall for her to reach me. Dinah chuckled and bent down to Camila's level. Camila put her arms under my armpits and lifted me up. She put one hand under my ass to support me. "I need a ring sling for you,"

"I actually have an extra one. It's in my bag; let me get it," Dinah opened her diaper bag, which was in her cart, and pulled out a green ring sling. "This was Lauren's, actually. The green made her eyes pop," she handed it to Camila.

"I need you to stand up so I can put this on," Camila said.

"Otay, Mommy," I pecked her lips and she set me down. She put the ring sling around her torso and put me in it.

"That's better. Now I can use both hands, now," she said

"Yay. Can we look at toys now?" I asked.

"Duh, that's what we're here for," she replied.