Eighteen

I woke up and pecked Camila's lips. "Good morning beautiful," I said.

"It is a good morning. Know why?" She asked.

"No. Why, Mommy?" I replied.

"Your prayers came true. There's no school today," she said.

"You're kidding, right?" I questioned.

She laughed. "No. Unfortunately, there was a school shooting threat yesterday," she sighed.

"Alright. Does that mean we can...y'know?" I smirked.

"Maybe...woo me," she bit her lip.

"How?" I asked.

"Figure it out. I'm hungry, wanna go out?" She asked.

"Sure. Where?" I replied.

"IHOP?" She said.

"Sure. I want some eggs, bacon, and then pussy," I answered. She just stared at me with an expressionless face.

"Wow, ok...umm...I don't know how to respond to that," she blushed. "But, I love you,"

"I love you too so much," I pecked her lips. "We better get ready,"

"Oh, yeah. We better get ready," she replied. She got out of bed and grabbed a new diaper and wipes. She took off the blanket and set what she grabbed down. She pulled off my pants. "You're not wet; that's good," she threw them to the dirty clothes basket.

"Yeah. Considering we sleep together," I replied. She pulled the tabs of my diaper off and I lifted my ass up. She took the diaper out of under me and grabbed a wipe. She wiped me and grabbed a new diaper. She put it under me and I put my ass down. She pulled the tabs to the Velcro and grabbed a new pair of pants. She slid them up my legs and grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. "I love you, Mommy,"

"I love you too," she replied. She got off the bed and walked to her closet. "What shirt do you want to wear? I got..." she pulled out a pink buttoned up shirt, a black T-shirt with 2Pac on it, and a buttoned up shirt with 2Pac's All Eyez on Me album cover on it.

"Um...the All Eyez on Me one," I replied. She put the other ones away and walked to me. I sat up and put my arms up. She slid the shirt down my torso and pecked my lips.

"I love you," she said.

"Then show me," I bit my lip.

"Oh, I will," she smirked, mischievously.

***

"You ready for this?" Camila asked.

"Of course. I've been waiting," I replied.

"Ok. Here comes the airplane," she replied, moving the fork, with a piece of pancake on it, to my mouth. The pancake went into by mouth.

"Yummy, Mommy!" I said.

"Bet it is," she replied. "Well, we have no food left. We better go,"

"And have fun?" I bit my lip. She just smirked.

***

"I've never done this before...what if something happens? Like, I have a seizure or something," I asked, with Camila sitting on my legs.

"You'll never know until you try. You do fine with diddling yourself, right?" She replied.

"Yeah...but this is different. You'll be touching me also," I sighed.

"I promise; I'll be gentle," she replied. She pulled off my shirt and cupped one of my boobs. My head tilted back. "Is this ok?"

"Yes. Keep going," I replied, softly. She slowly started massaging my boob and I grabbed the bottom of her shirt. I pulled  it up until her arms wouldn't let me go anymore. She put her arms forward and I slid her shirt off. She had a white laced bra on. Her boobs were small but I didn't care. She looked in my eyes.

"I love you, Baby," she smiled.

"I love you too, Momm- wait, can I call you that?" I asked, grabbing the clasp of her bra.

"Call me anything you want. I'm yours," she pecked my lips.

"Ok, Mami," I unclasped her bra and threw it on the ground. Her petite but beautiful boobs were in my face. I bit my lip. "You're beautiful,"

"I know. You were the one who kept eye fucking me when we met," she replied.

"Now we're actually fucking," I inverted our positions.

"You're topping now?" She asked.

"I'm a top. You better learn that," I replied.

"But I topped you for a couple of minutes, so?" She shrugged.

"Shut up," I pecked her lips and continued kissing down her body until I got to her nipple. I circled my tongue around the areola and she moaned. Her back arched. She cupped my ass.

"You need the rest of your clothes off," she smirked, slapping my ass.

"Good idea," I stood up and hooked my fingers in my pants. I pulled them down and she pulled the tabs of my diaper off. She grabbed the diaper.

"You didn't use your diaper, awesome," she threw it towards the dirty clothes basket and she made it. I sat back down and my pussy brushed her jeans. The most pleasurable feeling went through my body.

"Mommy," I said, softly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a much needed kiss. She connected our lips and we started moving them, in slow rhythmic movements. One of her hands traveled down my body and to my ass. She moved her hand in circles and I moaned. I moved my hands down her body, stopping when I got to her boobs. I put my two fingers on either side of one of her nipples and slowly started massaging it. It stiffened. Her head slammed into the bed.

"Yes, Lauren," she moaned, softly. My other hand went to her jeans where I tried to unbutton them with one hand. I couldn't so I moved backwards. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off. I threw them on the floor and looked at her soaked panties. I bit my lip and grabbed them. I pulled them off and threw them on the floor. I bit my lip. Her pussy had a little hair on top of it.

"You don't shave?" I asked.

"I used to...but with school and you; I haven't got the chance to," she sighed.

"That's ok," I replied, crawling back on her. She pecked my lips and inverted our positions.

"If you thought you could be the only top; then you're wrong," she started kissing down my body until she got to my pussy. She flicked her tongue and my pussy throbbed.

"Yes, Mommy!" I yelled. The feeling was incredible. It felt better than my fingers ever could do. She moved her hand down to her pussy and started circling her fingers in the folds. She sunk her teeth into my pussy and I let out a blood curdling scream. "Yes! Yes! Keep doing that!" I cupped my boobs and started massaging them. She put one of her fingers on the bundle of nerves, on top of my pussy, and started rubbing it. I bucked my hips up and she stopped eating me out. My pussy throbbed at the loss of her tongue and fingers. "Are you seriously gonna tease me like that?"

"Yes, but I have a better idea," she smirked, crawling on top of me.

"Oh? What's that?" I asked. She just smirked and flicked her tongue over one of my boobs. I moaned and she continued to crawl. She changed directions. Her pussy was right in my face and she lowered herself down. She laid down and I swiped my tongue over it. The taste was wonderful; I can't explain it. She moaned and put her tongue in my pussy. She started wiggling it. I moaned and bit into her pussy.

"Lauren!" She moaned. I smirked and flicked my tongue over it. I started wiggling my tongue in her folds and pumping one of my fingers in her asshole. She moaned and my legs started shaking. My vision started getting blurry and my arms started to shake. I was having a seizure.