Thirteen

Camila and I arrived at Little and Proud. It was a big building with 'Little and Proud' in big letters on the front, but instead of the o; it was a binky. "Yay! We' 'ewe!" I giggled.

"Indeed, we are," she turned off her car and opened her door. She walked out, grabbing my ring sling, and walked to my door. She put it on and opened the door.

"I wuv you, Mommy," I pecked her lips and she unbuckled me.

"I love you too, little one," she put her hands under my armpits and lifted me in my ring sling. She closed my door and started walking towards the store.

"Mommy? Can I get d'apews an' a b'nk'e?" I asked.

"Aww, of course," She replied. We walked in and the CEO, Mariah Kioyo, greeted us.

"Hello, I'm Mariah Kioyo, is there anything I can help you with?" The computer, on her power chair, played, after she looked at the screen for a few seconds.

"'Es, I wan' a binkie and diapees," I replied.

"Ok, follow me," she rolled away and Camila followed behind. We went to an isle that had adult sized diapers. "Here we are. We got Paw Patrol, Winnie the Pooh, The Lion King, and more. Take your pick," she smiled. "And the binkies are in the next isle,"

"T'ank you. Also, I envy wou an' wour w'fe," I giggled.

"Oh? Why's that?" She asked.

"Wou guys' cute," I blushed.

"Thank you. I'll be sure to tell Hayley you said that. What's your name?" She replied.

"Lauren," I said.

"Well, Lauren I'm glad I got to meet you. Who's your caregiver?" She looked at Camila.

"She' my mommy, Camila," I smiled.

"Oh really? She looks like my daughter's teacher," she asked. Camila and I looked at each other.

"You must've be thinking of someone else. I don't teach," she avoided the answer.

"Oh, well, have fun. See you later," Mariah rolled away.

"Now, which one do you want?" Camila asked.

"Um..." I looked at the selection. "Dis one," I pointed at a binkie that said 'Mommy's Girl'.

"Aww, you are a mommy's girl, aren't you?" She grabbed the binkie.

"'Es! I wuv Mommy!" I yelled. She chuckled and put it in the cart.

"I love you too," she pecked my lips and walked to the next isle. There was lots of adult sized diapers with cartoons of them. They were, Paw Patrol, Winnie the Pooh, The Incredibles, and many more. "Whatcha want, Baby?"

"Umm...wou pick," I replied.

"Well, I know you love Paw Patrol because you literally yelled at me when you were picking your onesie. So, I'm getting  that," she grabbed the Paw Patrol pack of adsorbent diapers and put them in the cart. "Is there anything else you want?"

"Jus' to cudd'e wif Mommy," I dug my face into her neck.

She chuckled. "Ok, let's go home and cuddle,"