Eight

"I wanna go to Toys R Us, Mommy," I said, laying on Camila's bed. Camila was laying next to me.

"Maybe. I'm not sure if they're still open; I'll check," she grabbed her phone, off the bedside table, and put her finger on the touch id sensor; on the back. Her phone unlocked and she opened Google Chrome.

"I love you, Mommy," I pecked her cheek.

She blushed. "Yeah, well,  Mommy loves you more,"

"Impossible. I love you more. I can prove it," I pecked her lips. "So, Toys R Us?"

"Let me search it first, silly," she tapped the address bar and typed 'toys r us'. She tapped 'Search' and Google came up with a list of locations. Ok, it was only two. "We got one close to us. Let's get ready,"

"Otay, Mommy," I replied.

"You're just so cute. I just wanna eat you up," she said. I bit my lip. "Anyways...let's go,"

***

Camila and I arrived at Toys R Us. "Yay. We're here, Mommy," I smiled.

"Yes, baby. We are here," she turned off her car and opened her door.

"Mommy, can you carry me?" I asked.

"Baby, you're taller than me," she replied.

"P'ease, Mommy?" I pouted.

"Aww. Ok, fine," she gave in. She walked to my door and opened it. "Ready?"

"Yes, Mommy," I threw out my arms.

"Do you want to be carried bridal or fireman style?" She asked.

"Bridal, like we're wives!" I giggled.

"You want me to be your wife?" She replied, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Yeah...I love you so much, and I guess...know what? It's too early for this shit. I'll put a ring on you when we're legal," I smiled and she put her arm under my legs. She put the other under my neck and lifted me up.

"You're so fucking cute, y'know that?" She asked, closing the door.

"Y'know; you are too," I pecked her lips.

"Thank God for The Sims and school, right?" she locked her car and started walking.