Twenty-One

Tonight was the last night; Camila and I will be together. I felt so many mixed emotions. Should I have sex with her before she goes? Should I be a little and have her play with me? I had no idea what to do. "What do you want to do, Mommy?" I asked.

"I don't know, Baby," she sighed.

"Do you want me to say my phone number over and over so you can remember it in jail?" I asked.

She laughed. "You always seem to make the best of things. I love you,"

"I love you too. Mommy, wanna play?" I bit my lip and cupped her ass.

"I don't know we should. You had a seizure the last time," she replied.

"But I'm on the new seizure pills and Ally said I wouldn't have one when we have sex," I replied. "You've been not your usually bubbily self since we got caught. I just want her back,"

"Have I really not been myself?" She asked.

"Yes. You've been yelling at students and cussing a lot. I know you and you never cuss; except in bed. I just want my mommy back," I sighed.

She pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry, Baby," she pecked my lips and pushed me down on the bed. She started getting on top of me.

"Wait! I gotta take my pills first," I said.

"Oh, I forgot. Let me get them," she pecked my lips and got off the bed. She started walking towards the door.

"You  better come back naked," I giggled.

She laughed. "You wish!"

"Toppless then?" I asked.

She fake groaned. "Fineee," she walked out. I bit my lip at the thought of her eating me out and me moaning her name. When she came back; she was toppless and holding my pill bottle and a glass of water.

"Have I ever told you; you're hot as fuck?" I asked.

"Yes. Now; take your pills so I won't be sexually frustrated any longer," she replied.

"Or else, what?" I smirked, opening the pill bottle.

"Or else...I'll touch myself without you and you'll be cuffed to the bed," she smirked. I immediately took two pills and pulled her on top of me. Her perfect boobs in my face.

"As hot and kinky as that sounds; I rather make love to you because you're going to jail tomorrow and I don't know when you're gonna get out," I replied. She leaned down and connected our lips. Our boobs rubbed together, creating friction. We both moaned and I cupped them. "I love you, Mommy,"

"I love you too, Baby," she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up until my arms wouldn't let it go anymore. I let go of her boobs and she pulled it off. She cupped my boobs and started rolling her hips. I moaned and slid my hand down her back and into her sweatpants. I cupped her ass and squeezed it, exciting a moan from her. "Yes," she pecked down my body until she got to one of my boobs and swiped her tongue over it.

"Yes, Mommy!" I moaned. She circled her tongue around the areola and my nipple sniffened. My pussy throbbed. She put her fingers in my pants and ripped my diaper off of its' tabs. She circled her fingers over my pussy and I dug my nails into her ass. She stuck one of her fingers in my pussy and started thrusting it in and out, slowly. "Oh, yes," she pecked my lips and continued sucking my nipple. One of my hands moved to her pussy and started circling it. She moaned and smashed her lips against mine. The make out session was sloppy but hot. She pecked down my body. She stopped at one of my nipples and started sucking on it. I moaned and she continued pecking down my body. She stopped when she got above my pussy.

"Let's get this dirty thing off of you," she said, pulling my pants down.

"Yes, Mommy. It's getting really hot," I replied. She pulled them off and threw them on the floor.

"Our room is a mess," she sighed. She leaned over my body and her boobs were right above my face. I took the opportunity to suck on one. I latched on one of her nipples and started sucking on it. She moaned and grabbed the box of wipes. She tried to pull away but I didn't let go. "Baby, you have to let go,"

"But you taste so good," I replied, being muffled by her boob.

"You do too so let Mommy clean you so she can eat your bomb ass pussy," she said.

I blushed. "It's not that bomb,"

"Uh-huh, sure Baby," she replied. I unlatched off her nipple.

*** (A/N: I been writing this for three days. I'm bored)

I helped Camila clean her bedroom. "Mommy, can we just flee the country so we can live a perfect life?" I asked.

She chuckled. "No, Baby,"

"Why?" I whined. "We can haf a fawn an' I can haf a howsie,"