Five

I slept with Camila last night. I fucking slept with my teacher. This was so bad. "Lolo? Are you ok? She asked, smiling. Her smile was so beautiful.

"Yeah," I replied. "Isn't this illegal?"

She sighed. "Lolo, don't worry. You're safe with me,"

"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise," she smiled.

***

Camila tried to wiggle out of my bear hug. "Lauren. Let go," she said.

"Noooo. Stay," I whimpered, tightening my hug.

She giggled. "I gotta go to work,"

"Call in," I replied.

"And say what? Oh, hey. I'm staying with my student who has a big ass crush on me and we're gonna lay in her hospital bed and cuddle because she's a big ass cuddle bear. Yeah, I'll get fired," she sighed. "I'll be back at 3:30, I promise,"

"Fine," I replied.

***

"You really like her, huh?" Mom asked.

"Yeah. She's beautiful and nice," I smiled.

"Will you ask her out?" She questioned.

I sighed. "I don't know how to,"

"If your dad was here; he would help you...but I'll give some advice," she replied. "Now, girls are-"

"Mama, I am a girl. I know how girls are," I giggled and sighed. "I miss Camz,"

"I know, Lauren. I know," she sighed.

"Can I have Nala?" I asked. Nala was my stuffed lion from The Lion King and I always had her with me.

"Feeling little, are you?" She asked. Ever since the accident; I started being a little, because, well; I can't diddle myself 24/7. Unfortunately, I got bullied for it.

I got knocked down on the ground and Nala fell out of my hands. "Oh, lookie here," the school bully picked her up. "The big baby's toy,"

"Give her back!" I yelled.

"Whatcha gonna do, big baby?" He asked. "Cry?"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" My friend, Dinah, yelled. Everyone knew not to fuck with her or her friends. She was easily the most in shape person at Miami High. She had a hot body; consisting of a six pack.

"I...uh...I was...playing Winnie the Pooh with her," he lied, miserably.

"First off; bitch, Nala is from The Lion King not Winnie the Pooh. Second off; 'Whatcha gonna do, big baby?' isn't what you say to a little. Now; give her; her Nala before I go apeshit," she replied. He gave Nala back to me and ran off. I nuzzled it.

"T'ank you, DJ," I said.

"Lolo. I'm back!" Camila yelled, scaring me. I jumped. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you,"

"It's ok. Cuddle wif me?" I asked.

"Aww. Are you a little?" She replied. I nodded and she walked to the hospital bed. She pushed down the bed rail and got in. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I didn't know you were a little?"

"I'm scared of people reactions. People bullied me for it," I answered.

"Aww. You're safe with me. I won't let no one bully you," she said.