Ten

"Mommy...I forgot my pills at home," I sighed as Camila buckled me in.

"Ok. We'll go to your house and get them. Do you need anything else?" She asked.

"No, just Mommy," I replied.

"Aww, ok," she pecked my lips and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Mommy?" I asked.

"Yes, Baby?" She replied.

"Never let me go," I whispered.

"I won't; I promise," she pecked my lips. "I better get to driving,"

"Otay, Mommy," I replied. She smiled and closed my door. She walked to the driver's door and opened it. She got in her car and shut the door. She put her key in the ignition and turned on the car. "Why are you so nice, Mommy? You got me Legos an' stuffies,"

"'Cause, I love you," she said, driving.

"How much?" I asked.

"Oh, how much? I love you so much that my house is now ours," she replied.

"Huh?" I cocked my head to the side.

"I just don't know," she shrugged.

***

Camila and I arrived at my house. "I'll be back, Baby," she said.

"Nooooo, take me wif you," I whined a little.

"Getting restless, are we?" She asked.

"I wann' be carried by Mommy," I replied.

"Ok, Baby. Whatever you want," she said. She opened her door and walked to mine. She opened it and unbuckled my seatbelt. She lifted me up and in the ring sling. I pecked her lips.

"I wuv you, Mommy," I said as she shut the door.  She started walking towards my house.

"I love you too!" She replied. She got to my house and knocked on the door. The door opened and Mom was in the doorway.

"Ok, not gonna lie but; you guys look fucking cute," she said. "Anyways, I thought you guys were gonna have a sleepover?"

"We are. She forgot to take her pills, today," Camila replied.

"Did she have a seizure?" Mom asked.

"Yeah...she's fine now. She's just really clingy," Camila sighed. "But, I love her though,"

"That's good. Please; come in," Mom walked away and Camila walked in.