Two

Camila was amazing. I never thought I would meet her, in real life, as my teacher. As I started pulling out my schedule, she started saying, "don't bother. You have me, next. I'm in a different classroom so; c'mon,"

I smiled at her. "Thank you," I stared into her beautiful brown eyes and smiled. "Y'know; you have beaut-"

"Umm...y'know; the bell rang?" A girl asked. Camila and I stood up.

"Oh shi- yeah. We were just...yeah, let's go, Lolo," she replied.

"Okay," I replied, grabbing her hand. I was a big hand holder since the accident; holding someone's hand made me feel safe. She looked down at our hands and blushed. Right then; I knew she liked me, the same way I did. Well; I had a feeling she did when we were fucking staring at each other until the period ended. This was just confirming it more. We got to her class and there was already students in the tall chairs.

"Hi. Sorry; I'm late," Camila said, letting go of my hand. She walked to the front of the classroom and I sat in the back. She looked directly at me and smiled. "I'm Miss Cabello and I'll be your biology teacher..."

'Miss Cabello. Miss Camila Cabello. The sexy teacher. My sexy teac- yes, we get it. You want her. Maybe if you could listen; maybe, she'll be yours,' I thought. Camila was blushing and I realized; I was staring at her ass. 'Damn, Lauren. Get some holy water. I mean; damn,'

***

"How was Miss Cabello?" My mom asked, raising her eyebrows.

"How did you know sh- she was my teacher?" I replied.

"I just know things, Lauren. Now go; be free," she smiled. I ran to my room and jumped in my bed. I turned on my TV and Camila was video calling me. I grabbed my arcade stick and pressed 'x'.

"Hey, eyefucker," Camila said, jokingly.

"Wha- what do you mean?" I asked.

"I saw you. Don't deny it. Anyways; how was school?" She questioned.

"Incoxinating," I replied.

"That's an unusual way to describe school...in my six years of teaching; I never heard school was incoxinating," she said. "Is it because of a girl?"

"Maybe...you don't know," I replied.

"Oh, I don't; don't I?" She asked.

"Nope..."

"You're such a bad liar," she giggled.

"Fine. You know her. But; that's all I'm telling you," I replied.

"Oh. It's a mystery," she said.