Twenty-Seven

I woke up and Camila wasn't beside me. "Mommy?" I asked. I got no response and I heard the shower running. "Ohs. Mommy in showa," I said, I got off the bed and started suckling on my binkie. I walked to the bathroom and pulled the curtain a little. I put my head in. Camila was naked, water running down her skin. "Mommy! I's foun' wou!"

Camila jumped and looked at me. "Aww, you did, Babygirl,"

I giggled. "Yays! I join Mommy?"

She blushed. "I don't kno-"

"Pwease," I pouted.

She sighed. "Ok, Baby. Only because you're cute," she walked out of the shower and put her arms under my armpits. She lifted me up and walked to the bed. She laid me down and pecked my forehead.

I giggled. "I wuv wou," I pulled out my binkie and she pecked my lips. She unzipped my onesie and pulled it down.

"I love you more," she grabbed the tabs of my diaper and pulled them off. "C'mon, Babygirl," she put her hands under my armpits and lifted me up. I cupped her boobs and bounced them around.

"So fun to pway wif!" I said.

"I bet," she giggled. She walked to the bathroom and got in the shower.

***

"So, what brings you here today?" The doctor said.

"She wants me to breastfeed her," Camila replied, blushing. We were in the doctor's office and I was sitting in Camila's lap.

"Oh ok. Let me see what's available for you. What's your insurance?" He asked. Camila gave him the information he needed. He gave Camila a prescription.

***

We went back to our hotel room and Camila sat on the bed, holding a bag that has the pills inside. I cuddled her and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. "You want my shirt off?" She asked.

"'es, Mommy," I blushed.

"Oh. I don't know. What if I want your shirt off?" She giggled.

"Den it come offs!" I giggled.

"Ok, Baby," she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off.