Twelve

"Bubbwes, Mommy?" I asked, splashing the water.

"I don't have any, little one. I'm sorry," Camila replied.

"It otay. I still wuv wou," I pecked her lips.

"I love you too! Do you mind if I go change? My clothes are wet," she asked.

"No, go Mommy," I replied.

"Ok," she walked out and I sighed. I continued to splash the water. When she came back; she was wearing a The 1975 t-shirt and white sweatpants.

"You look hot," I bit my lip.

"You too," she replied. An uncomfortable silence came between us as she realized I was naked. "Umm, I didn't mean that, that way,"

"Sure, Jan," I giggled. "Since, I had an accident; we need to find some diapers,"

"Yeah...do you know where to get them in your size?" She asked.

"I think so. There's an agep'ay s'owe not too far from 'ewe," I replied.

"Do you know the name of it?" She questioned.

"Yeah; Little and Proud," I smiled.

"That's a really cute name, damn. Let's clean you up," she grabbed the bar of soap and started rubbing it on my body.

"Mommy?" I asked.

"Yes?" She replied.

"I wuv wou," I pecked her lips. When I was finished with the bath; Camila grabbed a towel and I walked out of the bath tub. She wrapped the towel around me. "T'ank wou, Mommy. Wou are the bes'es',"

"Aww, thank you," she blushed. "Want to be carried?"

"'As!" I yelled.

"Did you try to say 'yas'?" She asked. I nodded, spreading my arms out, making grabby hands, while my towel fell down.

I looked down. "Oopies,"

"You're so cute, c'mere," she grabbed the towel and slid it back up my body. She put her hand under my ass and lifted me up. The towel fell off my torso and she looked down. I snickered. She walked to her bed, which had no sheets on it, and laid me down.

"Mommy...control yourself now," I smirked.

"Excuse me? How can I control myself if you're smirking at me?" She asked. I shrugged and she took the towel off. "What do you wanna wear?"

"Onesie!" I replied.

"Ok, I'll get that," she walked to my suitcase and opened it. She thumbed through the clothes. "Lion King or Paw Patrol?"

"Pa' Pa'wo'!" I giggled.

"You're just so cute, y'know that?" She asked, pulling out the Paw Patrol onesie.

"'Es, 'cause wou are my mommy an' my cu'e 'ooks got wou so w'ipped," I blushed.

"True," she pulled out a pair of panties and walked over to me.