Twenty-Four

Camila and I were back in the car. "Mommy, I wuv wou," I pecked her lips.

"I love you too. Do you like your snacks?" She asked.

"Uh-huh, but I wan' somefing mowe tasty," I bit my lip.

"Like what?" She replied.

"Notfing," I blushed. I grabbed her hand and pecked it. "Why do I wuv wou so muc'?"

"Because I'm so cute, funny, and you love to be around me," she replied.

"'Es. Dat twue! I do wuv Mommy," I giggled. I pecked her lips.

***

"Yay. We out of da caw,"I giggled as Camila carried me to the hotel.

"Yes, we are. You're a smart little baby, aren't ya?" She asked.

I nodded, really fast. "I 'eawt fwom da bes',"

"You really did," she sighed. Her, Mom, and I walked to the front desk.

"Two bedroom suite, please, " Mom said.

"That would be 200 dollars per night," the lady at the front desk replied.

Mom sighed and looked at Camila and I with sad eyes. "Okay,"

"Wou don' haf to, Mama. I kno' wou're bwoke since Dad died," I said.

"How did you he died?" Mom asked.

"Isn' it obvious? He never came 'ome aftew 9/11," I confessed. I dug my face into Camila's chest and she started petting my head.

"Why did Mama kee' it a secwet 'or so 'ong?" I whispered. She just sighed.

"Know what; make it one bedroom," Clara said. After; Camila and I got settled in our hotel, Clara left.

"Whatcha wanna do?" Camila asked.

"I don' kno'. Wa'c' TV?" I giggled.

"Sure, Baby," she replied. She walked over to the TV and I bit my lip.

"Actuawwy, I haf a bewwew idea," I blushed, my princess parts tinging.

"And what's that?" She asked.

"Wou see we haf dis bed an' we a'one," I replied, biting my lip harder. It was sure bleeding by now.

"Oh...you wanna have sex?" She asked.

"Uh-huh. My pwincess pawts ting'in', Mommy," I replied. She just stared at me with an expressionless face.

"No. I didn't sign up for this," she said.

"Bu' Momm-"

"No, Lauren!" She yelled.

"'Ine! 'Ll jus' pway wif mysewf," I grabbed my phone and started walking to the bathroom.

"Baby? Baby wait!" She walked to me. "If you really want to; we can,"

I smiled. "Weawwy?"

"Yep. C'mere," she lifted me up and carried me to the bed. She put me down and got on top of me.

"I wuv wou, Mommy," I blushed, wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her down. Our lips connected and we started moving them in slow, rhymic, movements.