Five

COMMENT AND VOTE💖💖💖💖

READ AUTHORS NOTE UNTIL THE END 📍📍❤️

Cameron POV

Knock knock

I look up from the papers that I'm grading to my classroom door and Giovanni is leading again the sides, holding a box of Pizza and a brown paper bag.

"Hey, I'm here for that lunch you promised me. Remember? I bought pizza."

He still remembers that? Even I forgot about that, and besides, I wasn't being really serious.

"Oh... okay. Yeah."

"I was going to have lunch with you yesterday, but you were sick. So today it is." He sits down in a chair on the other side of my desk.

"Okay," I look back down at the papers and continue to grade.

"I'm annoying you aren't I?"

I shrug, half listening to what he's saying. I see Giovanni sigh and pick up the box of pizza and make his way towards my classroom door. This makes me look up, "You're leaving?"

"Yeah, I don't want to bother you. I catch the hint, don't worry."

Before he can completely walk out I stop him, "No, Giovanni. I do owe you one, I was just focusing on grading these quizzes I just gave the students." I say. He smiles and sits back down in front of me. He opens the box of pizza, "help yourself."

I make a face. I haven't eaten pizza since I had the twins and I don't plan to either. It makes me feel sick, "No thank you. I brought my own lunch."

"Well shoot, more for me then!" He jokes as I pull out lunch of my own. Just a garden salad.

After a while of silence and not making any eye contact, I look up at him and he's practically shoving a slice of pizza into his face. I just stare at him with a twisted expression

He chuckles, "Leave me alone. This pizza is banging right now."

"That's how my brother Tyler eats. I'd cook something and I look at his plate in two minutes and he's done, messy face and everything," I laugh at all the memories of Tyler nearly eating himself to death. Giovanni laughs too.

"Oh and by the way, I am so sorry for assuming y'all were and item or whatever. Even if that was the case, it's none of my business."

"That's okay," I say and stab my fork in my salad, not really in the mood to eat anything.

"...So, hows your kids?"

I look up, "Oh they're great."

"Your son didn't look too fond of me when we met," he chuckles.

"Well he's like that with everyone."

"Really? That's shocking since he was raised by such a sweet person."

"I mean he's more like his father  than he is like me. So it's not that shocking." I shrug.

"You're right, you're right. Hey do you mind if I ask a kind of personal question?"

I furrow my brows, "It depends."

"Your husband... do you and him talk often? I mean you don't have to answer."

I sit up in my seat and look down at my fingernails, "Why are you asking?"

"No reason, I'm just curious. Like I said, you're not obligated to answer."