Six

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️❤️❤️💖

Cameron POV

I grab Tyler's jacket and walk with him into five guys. He sits at one of the chairs and pulls out his phone, "get whatever you want. Get me and the twins something too. Use your best judgement."

I walk up to the counter and start to order from the top of my head.

I'm interrupted by the cashier, "Cameron?!"

I look at them and my whole mood changes when I see who it is.

"Cameron, I KNOW that's you, don't look away from me."

I advert my eyes from the random object I was staring at and place my attention on Molina.

"Oh, hi."

"Hi, oh my gosh it's been forever!"

I smile and nod.

"You look great! Look at you, skin smooth, hair healthy, body definitely set great. What have you been doing, you're prospering!"

I twiddle with my fingers awkwardly, "oh nothing... just going to work."

"You're a teacher! Mmm so it's all that youth around you keeping you looking young. I got it, haha."

I shrug and look away from her.

"Wait don't you have twins! Oh my god where are they?!"

"Not here, but I'm kind of in a rush to go pick them up I just wanted to buy them something to eat..." I edge on, trying to get her to finally take my order.

"Oops, I'm so sorry. Go ahead we can finish talking after."

I go ahead and order five burgers, one for the normal people and two for Tyler of course! As I'm taking out my debit card to pay for the order, I'm pushed out of the way, "Ah ah ah, not so fast." Tyler says and takes out his own cash and I roll my eyes. He's really something else.

"Hey, how you doin' sweetie. How much is that?" Tyler asks Molina and she stutters with her response, barely able to answer him.

"Uhhh-uhhhh it's um-"

Tyler peeks over to look at the price for himself and starts taking out the money for it from his roll of cash.

"Aight, there you go and there's a lil something in there for you too." He tells her which I know it's the $100 that Tyler always tips everyone. He hands her the money.

As we are beginning to walk away Molina shouts, "wait up after you get your order! We need to talk..."

I give her a tight lipped smile without really saying yes or no and go to sit at a table.

"Where you know her from?" He asks me.

"Ty, you don't remember her? My old best friend, the girl that was living with me?"

"Oh yeahhh, Malala right?"

"No, Molina," I laugh.