Cellar

"THEY ESCAPED! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS! THE DARK LORD WILL HAVE OUR HEADS!" Bellatrix screams yelling at Draco.

I stare at the spot they disappeared. I'm stuck here. The Order has to come and save me, right? A flicker of doubt flashes in my head. What if they think I'm dead they won't come looking for me. What if I'm stuck here for the rest of my life. Which won't be long if Bellatrix gets her way.

Draco stands up from where he was laying on the ground after the chandelier fell. "It's not my fault! What do you think I did? Throw them a house-elf and a couple wands!?"

"Enough both of you we have more important things to worry about other than who's fault it is. For one what are we going to do with the girl" Lucius drawls from where he's standing.

All eyes turn towards me still on the ground surrounded by the ruins of the crystal chandelier that had formerly hung from the ceiling.

"I feel like we should let her go to peacefully return to her home" I suggest hopefully

"Granger did you really think that was going to work. I don't want you dead but I also don't want you out there helping Potty and Weaselbee" Draco replies.

"Just put her in the cellar and we'll deal with her after we explain what happened to the Dark Lord" Lucius says and ushers over one of the two snatchers that Bellatrix didn't kill in her fit of rage.

It was Scabior.

"Take her to the cellar and make sure the door is locked" Lucius instructs him.

He nods and walks over to me. I stand up without a fight and head over to the cellar. I go down the stairs to find the body of Peter Pettigrew.

"I demand to have a new cell mate. He doesn't look like good conversation" I say staring at the body. I would never have proof but I swear I heard a snicker come from upstairs at those words but I'll never be sure.

Scabior groans and pulls out his wand to levitate the body upstairs. He drops onto the ground in the room I had been in.

"Into the cell" he growls in his gravelly voice.

I walk in and lean up against the pillar.

Once I'm in he locks the door and double checks it to make sure it's locked well.

"Did you check to make sure it was locked really well. Wouldn't want me to escape now would we" I say with a smirk. If I'm going to be locked up I'm at least going to have some fun with it. It just happens that my fun is no fun for them.

"You've got quite the mouth on you I suggest you keep it closed" he threatens.

"I would suggest the same for you because your breath is rank. No one wants to smell that it's like something died in there. Maybe it was your brain it would explain a lot" It's fun egging him on.

He glares at me before storming up the stairs.

I sit on the ground staring at the cellar door. It's quite boring being held captive. There's nothing to read.

"I think I'm going to sing. I would feel crazy talking to myself if I didn't know for a fact that there's a guard standing at the top of those stairs. I'm to important of a prisoner to be left unsupervised. "Now here's my bargain, I'm absolutely atrocious at singing so I'm going to sing until someone brings me something to read" I say thinking of what song to sing.

I had just finished singing twinkle twinkle little star and half way through row row your boat when the guard cracked.

"FINE, I'll have someone bring you a book but please just no more singing" he yells from upstairs.

I smirk this isn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I can just torture guards with my singing.

A few minutes later I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. In front of the door Draco Malfoy stands holding a small pile of books.

"If I open this door do you promise not to escape" he asks while eyeing me suspiciously.

"It's not like I would make it through you and the guard at the top of the stairs with no wand" I reply from my spot on the floor.

He unlocks the door and opens it, walking in he closes the door again behind him. He drops the books in a pile by my feet.

"I've heard you've been quite the nuisance today between making us trade you cell mates and singing till the guards cried for mercy. I feel like with that your singing should now be qualified as an unforgivable curse" he says while looking around the cellar.

"Well I don't know why you act so surprised you've known me for seven years now. And to be fair my first cell mate just wasn't much of a social person. We were standing in front of him for two whole minutes and I didn't get so much as a hi" I complain.

Malfoy smirks in amusement.

"Oh and also this floor is extremely uncomfortable. I would much rather have a nice soft sofa or chair, maybe even a bed" I hint looking at him.

"You think we have spare beds just lying around?"

"Well you do have this thing called a wand that can transfigure a rock into a bed. It's magical really almost as if you were a wizard"

"I didn't ask for your sarcasm Granger"

"Nobody asks for it ,honestly, it's a gift for those who receive it"

"Now just for that you get no bed"

"What that's so unfair"

"Have fun sleeping on the cement floor Granger, goodnight"

With that he leaves locking the door behind him and waving goodbye.

I also wave goodbye but just not with my whole hand.

I read for awhile before I start to get tired. I put my book down and try to get as comfortable as I can on the cold, hard floor. After a few minutes I drift off to sleep. I don't know what happened that night but when I woke up the next morning all I know is that there was now a bed sitting in the corner. It was covered in slytherin colored bedding but it was a bed.

Hey guys updates will be Tuesdays and Fridays. Thanks for reading(-: