Arrival

"YES I GOT PARK PLACE NOW YOU'RE ALL DOOMED" Malfoy yells.

We were playing monopoly. I was surprised when the four purebloods agreed to play with me. I had forgotten how competitive Zabini and Malfoy were though. I should have remembered from quidditch.

"Shut up Draco I own all the railroads I'm obviously going to win" Daphne retorts.

Daphne and Astoria actually weren't to bad. They loved annoying Malfoy just as much as I did so we got along pretty well. Daphne was in our year and Astoria was a year younger. She was in Ginny and Luna's year. I hadn't thought about those two in a while. I wonder how they were taking my apparent death. I hope they were ok.

"Granger it's your turn" Malfoy says snapping me out of my thoughts.

I rolled a five which landed me on Pennsylvania Avenue. Which also meant I got a monopoly.

"You sure you're going to win Malfoy because I just got a monopoly and I have enough money for houses."

Malfoy's about to retort when a frazzled looking Narcissa walks into the room.

"Theo just got here he's in bad shape, Pansy brought him" she informs us.

The four Slytherins jump up and run past Narcissa and towards where ever Theodore currently is.

"Hello Miss Granger I was also told to tell you to find Bella she is wanting you to assist her in something. I'm not sure what."

"Ok thank you I'll go find her right away."

Narcissa nods and walks away. I set off to find Bellatrix what does she want with me?

I finally find her lounging in a chair in the sitting room reading a book.

"Ah Miss Granger just who I was looking for. I wanting to know if you would like to assist me in a small mission. Nothing major just overthrowing a part of the ministry."

"How is overthrowing a part of the ministry a small mission and second of all won't I be recognized?"

"That is why we have masks Miss Granger and we won't be going alone Rabastian will also accompany us."

"Ok, so when are we going on this mission?"

"Two to three weeks I have to wait until the lead of that department goes on his vacation and mysteriously disappears. I just wanted to make sure you were up to the task."

"Of course just tell me when you are ready for the mission."

She nods and I live the room she was in. I decide to head to my room and read for awhile. Everyone else seemed to be busy helping with Theodore.

I here commotion in one of the rooms down the hall and almost go to help but Blaise's words come back to me. "He's a lot more rough around the edges than Draco and I." I instead decide to continue on to my room to read my book. Around six dinner is called and I head down.

I take my normal seat at the table and wait for the others to arrive. Other than the adults of course. After a few minutes Pansy Parkinson walks in. She wasn't my favorite at Hogwarts but people can change. She looks at me for a minute and then turns around.

"DRACO WHY DO YOU HAVE A DEAD PERSON IN YOUR DINING ROOM!" She yells down the hall to Malfoy.

"Oh, Grangers cool!"

"That... That doesn't answer my question."

Finally Malfoy and Zabini walk in.

"Granger's not actually dead the orders lying blah blah blah I'm tired of explaining it" Malfoy kinda explains.

"Alright then" she responds sitting in the seat next to mine. "Nice to see you again Granger thought you were dead" she adds reaching out her hand for a handshake.

I take her hand and we shake.

"I think it would be best if the two of us and Daphne and Astoria became allies and friends because when the three boys are together it's not good for anyone and us girls need to stick together."

"I agree Pansy they are quite annoying."

"I also agree Hermione"

I smile and start to eat me food. Pansy was a lot different than I remembered. She used to be a lot more annoying and a jerk. Now she was a lot friendlier and funnier. I liked her a lot.

Daphne and Astoria joined us and sat on either side of Pansy and I. Theodore didn't make an appearance during and I couldn't say I was disappointed. From what I heard he seemed to still believe all the pure blood is better propaganda. I was not looking forward to our first meeting.

After dinner I made my way back upstairs I heard an argument in the hallway. Of course I had to eavesdrop it's me. It's my favorite hobby.

"You can't keep me here forever Draco."

"I'll tie you to a chair Theo and then I'll knock you out."

"No you won't you like me to much."

"Ya and that's exactly the reason I won't let you go back there."

"I have to go back Draco."

"Why, why do you have to go back?"

"Because it's my dad and he's my family. You don't leave your family. Those who do are blood traitors."

"Thanks Theo I love being called a blood traitor it feels great" I hear Blaise snap.

"That's different you can't fight back against your mom she's a women. This is my dad we're talking about I can fight back."

"You won't though. You'll keep taking it and going back until you end up dead." Malfoy exclaims in frustration.

"I'll be fine"

"You know what, fine, go back but when you end up laying dead on the floor because you decided to go back. I told you so."

You can't say that Malfoy that went to far.

"Who was that?" Theo asks.

Oh no did I say that aloud. I thought that only happened in books.

"Uhhhh no one?" Blaise says but it's more of a question than an answer.

"You might as well come out here he knows your here now. You really suck at eavesdropping I've caught you both times."

I open the door and step out into the hallway. "Well you probably shouldn't yell so loud if you don't want me eavesdropping what did you expect?"

"Oh I'm definitely not staying here now. There's no way I'm staying in the same house as a dirty mudblood."

"You give me no choice Theo. If you don't move in here I'll tell the Dark Lord about your dad."

Theo stops dead in his tracks. "You wouldn't"

"Test me I'll do it in a heartbeat."

"Fine, I'll move in but I'm not happy about it and if you actually care about that little mudblood over there you won't be happy about it either."

He storms off in a cloud of fury. I have a strong feeling this new living arrangement is not going to be good for me.