Carrows

Visitors more like it. The Carrow siblings made their way into the dining room. As ugly and evil as ever. Voldemort may not have evil plans but these two sure did. They were supposed to be at Hogwarts. Why were they here?

"Lucius you seem to have a rodent at your table" Alecto hisses while looking at me.

"You seem to have a rodent on your face. Whoops that's just your normal face" I reply before Lucius can.

"Alecto, Amycus please sit down and stop being horrible human beings for like 10 minutes" Rudolphus speaks up.

The two of them huff in indignation but sit down anyway.

I look around the table trying to find out who invited them in the first place when I see Voldemort ,who's sitting at the head of the table, looking a little guilty.

"Why then couldn't you invite some less vial Deatheaters" I question making eye contact with Voldemort.

He takes a bite of his chicken. "I tried they were all busy"

I roll my eyes and turn back to my food.

"So Theodore why did you completely abandon your father and come to live with a mudblood. Are you a blood traitor now?" Amycus asks in a fake innocent voice.

Theo looks down at his plate not answering. Nuh uh the only one allowed to be mean to Theo is me.

"Why do you torture first years? To much of a coward to fight someone your own size?" I reply.

"Dark Lord are you going to let this mudblood talk to us like this?" Amycus asks sounding very angry.

Voldemort turns to look at me.

"Stop talking to them like that"

"Nah"

"Welp Nothing I can do now she said nah"

Amycus and Alecto's eyes burn with hatred towards me. "We could kill you if we wanted you're nothing but a filthy mudblood who shouldn't even be allowed in the room with pure bloods. You're unworthy!"

"That's not what Draco said last night" I reply sticking a spoonful of peas in my mouth. The reactions of the adults amused me.

Draco slammed his head on the table. Narcissa dropped the silverware she had in her hand. Rudolphus and Bella smirked and I swear I saw Lucius grumbling while slipping some galleons into Voldemort's hand under the table.

"Why I never" Alecto gasps.

"You sound like one of those old ladies who's offended by everything" I turn towards Astoria "we could bring Luna over to visit and she'd be Why I nevering all the way back to Hogwarts."

Astoria laughs. Draco makes groaning noises from the table. He sounds thrilled.

At that Alecto and Amycus get up and storm out of the room.

"Have a nice trip!" I yell after them as soon as we hear the sound of apparation we all burst out laughing. Except Draco who just groans.

We all make our way to bed. It's late. Almost 10 and we have to be up at 6 for training.

Still I end up talking to Draco and Pansy until midnight just about battle strategies and upcoming missions. They finally wandered into their own rooms and I started getting ready to go to sleep.

I showered and put on pajamas and then climbed into my cloud of a bed. I had only been asleep for about an hour when once again I woke up and looked at the chair in the corner of my room. Once again there was someone sitting in it.

"Go back to bed Theo I'm tired"

Then they stood up and I saw the glint of metal in their hand and I realized it wasn't Theo.

Before I could scream I was silencioed and my wand had been thrown onto the other side of the room.

"Looks like dear Bella forgot to change the wards. That was a bad decision wasn't it Mione" I glare at Rabastian. He's lucky I can't talk or get to my wand.

"Why so angry Mione you look like I kicked your puppy?"

Why was he here? What was his plan?

"See here's the thing I don't like being blackmailed. I was sent here by the Order to make sure you keep your pretty little mouth shut." He takes the knife and holds the point to my throat.

My eyes widen. He's going to kill me and I can't do anything about it. He digs the knife into my throat. I feel it cut through my skin and a drop of blood runs down my throat.

"See this is what's going to happen. Your gonna keep quiet and I won't kill you or your boyfriend or even your best friend. But I'm not going to leave Fred alone because you can't make me."

Then he takes the knife and drags it across my neck. Not deep enough to seriously injury me but deep enough that it will definitely leave a scar and a good amount of blood is running down my neck and chest.

"Now keep your mouth shut or next time I'll slit the throat of everyone in this house." He smirks before apparating away. "Just be happy I haven't brought Luna into this"

My eyes widen and just before he apparates away he removes the silencing spell.

I start to shake when my body starts to register what happened. I sit up straight in my bed and hold my hand to my neck trying to slow or stop the bleeding. It hurts a lot. I look around me terrified that he'll decide to kill me and come back.

So I sit there with my hand on my neck staring. And that's how Draco finds me at 6:17 in the morning. With dried blood coving my body and the top of my t-shirt. He drops the tray full of food that he was carrying and rushes towards me.

Pulling my hands off the wound he looks at it. His eyes are wild with fear and questions.

He turns back towards the door "MUM, PANSY I NEED HELP NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

Hi guys. I know I suck with updates but it's a day early kinda. But I do have a little bit of an announcement. After this book is done I have an idea for a Harry Potter Fanfiction trilogy. I'm not gonna tell you guys what it's about yet but I'm hoping you guys will like it. I'll let you know more about it when I get closer to releasing it. Thanks for reading(-: