Apologize

I wake up in the morning to very unpleasant yelling which causes my head to throb.

"Ow ow ow" I mutter with each knock. Someone is knocking on someone's door and if someone doesn't shut up someone's gonna get thrown out a window.

I pull myself out of bed and almost fall over Marcus who's sleeping on my floor. I step over him and open the door to my room.

Theo stands at the end of the hallway knocking on Blaise's door nonstop with Pansy standing next to him yelling at Blaise to open the door. Theo has bandages all over him and he looks like he can barely stand on his own.

I turn back to my room and grab a pillow from my bed. I make my way back to the door before chucking the pillow down the hall which hits Theo in the back of the head.

He slowly turns around to look at me.

"Will you two shut up my head feels like Draco is sitting in my skull with a hammer and repeatedly slamming it into my brain while singing at the top of his lungs" I complain.

"That's oddly descriptive" Pansy replies.

Theodore just rolls before going back to knocking on Blaise's door. Now I'm really angry. My head hurts and he will shut up.

I grab my wand from my pocket before pointing it at Theo.

"Petrificus totales" he falls down to the floor and finally stops knocking.

"I'm going back to sleep now and if you wake me up with that racket one more time I will dangle you off the roof by your tongue" I say before walking back into my room. 

I cast a silencing spell on my room before walking back towards my bed.

"Thank god he finally shut up" Marcus mumbles sleepily from the floor.

"You've been up this whole time and you did nothing to assist?"

"I didn't wanna get up"

I roll my eyes and kick him in the ribs on my way back to bed.

I sleep for about an hour until I hear more yelling but this time it's Pansy I hear instead of Theo.

"Blaise let me in there to heal you. Stop punishing yourself they're fine. It's not your fault."

I once again get out of bed. I'm done being nice if he won't let Pansy and Theo in to help him I will.

I make my way out of my room and towards his door.

"Move I'll get you in"

"We've already tried every spell we can think of" Pansy replies.

"Who said I was gonna use a spell"

I swing my foot around and with all the work we'd been doing with Bella I literally kick his door down.

I walk into his dark room "wakey wakey Blaise and bacey"

"That was unnecessary" Theo says walking in behind me and hurrying over to Blaise.

"Stay away I might hurt you again" Blaise snaps from his bed.

"You won't hurt me again I trust you" Theo says carefully inching closer to the bed.

"Leave" Blaise reply's with a grunt.

Theo keeps walking toward him almost on the bed.

"LEAVE"

I fly backwards and land in the hallway on my butt. Theo follows and land right next to me. Accidental magic. You have to feel pretty strongly for that to happen.

I watch as Blaise's door repairs itself and slams shut.

Next thing I know I get knocked over and I'm seeing stars. Luna helps me sit up and hands me a cup of tea. I watch as the force that knocked me over uses magic to rip his door from the frame.

"Blaise I'm coming in and you're gonna talk to me because you can't kick me out or yell at me. I'm pregnant and emotional and I'll cry. I know how much you hate when people cry because you don't know how to react" Daphne announces stomping into the room in-front of Theo and I.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT" Theo and Blaise yell at the same time.

"Didn't I just say that. Hermione didn't I just say that?"

"You definitely just said that Daph"

"Great making sure I wasn't going insane. Now that we got that over with, BLAISE ZABINI YOU GET OUT THERE RIGHT NOW AND KISS YOUR BOYFRIEND AND TELL HIM YOU'RE SORRY FOR BEING A BUTT OR SO HELP ME I WILL CRY"

I see Blaise quickly scurry out of bed and into the hallway. Theo jumps up and they pull each other into a tight hug. As requested Blaise apologies over and over before being pulled into a kiss by Theo. I smile into the cup of tea that Luna had provided me with.

Theo and Blaise make their way into Blaise's room.

"Hey Daphne can I have my door back please" Blaise asks carefully making sure she doesn't yell again.

"Hmmm nah we don't want anymore pregnancies in this house"

"Daphne we're both males" she starts to walk away from Blaise as he's talking "Daph that's not even biologically possible Daph"

I start to feel a tired. Very tired.

"Luna did you put sleeping draught in this tea" I ask slowly.

"You looked tired Mione. You wouldn't sleep other wise. You'd try and check on Draco, Stori, and all the others instead of sleeping." Luna replies with a smile.

My eyelids continue to droop and I almost fall asleep on the hallway floor.

"Come on Mione you should go to your bed. I don't think the hallway floor is that comfy" Luna's voice fades into my mind.

"Not my room. Draco's room" I slur sleepily

"Of course" she helps me to me feet and once I make it into Draco's room I curl up on the couch he has in one corner of his room.

"Accio" Luna summons my blanket and lays it over me. I look over at the sleeping Draco one last time before I fall asleep.

Happy Holidays!! It must be a Christmas miracle I updated! I know right. Well Happy Holidays to everyone and everything you celebrate. Thanks for reading(-: