Flatline

I press myself up against the wall. My wand in hand and ready to fight. Astoria, Marcus, and Adrian are all close behind me. A stray spell flies past me and shatters against the end of the hall.

"We gotta advance" Adrian whispers to the three of us.

I nod and crouch before slowly walking towards the source of the spells.

We had gotten word that some of our Deatheaters had been taken and kept captive in the Order safe house we were in now. Our mission was to save every Deatheater.

I'm blindsided when I'm shoved up against a wall with a wand to my throat. All wands point in my direction ready to blast whoever it is off me.

"That's a bit dramatic" I smile up at him through my Deatheater mask.

He lowers his wand and steps back "you're an idiot"

"I'm the brightest witch of my age how can I be an idiot?"

"More like the dimmest"

"You wound me you really do"

"Who is that" Marcus exclaims interrupting my conversation.

He pulls his hood off showing the shock of red hair that covers his head. "Fred Weasley not a pleasure to see you again"

I roll my eyes at his way of reintroducing himself.

"Now back to the topic at hand, Hermione you need to get the heck out of here right now." Fred says turning to me.

"Why just me I'm perfectly capable of handling myself"

"Rabastian is here and if he finds out any of you are here he'll kill you"

Just then Fred is grabbed from the back of the shirt and thrown to the other end of the hallway where he crumbles to the ground.

"He's right I will" Rabastian says standing in front of us.

Marcus, Adrian, and I all step up and stand in-front of Astoria.

"How sweet all of you protecting the youngest one" Rabastian sneers.

I slowly start to raise my wand so I can apparate away all the other do the same.

"Expelliarmus"

My wand flies out of my hand along with everyone else's.

"How stupid do you think I am" he scoffs before rocketing forward and grabbing Adrian. He holds his wand to Adrian's throat while holding him against him.

"Now start walking where I tell you before I blow his head off. Go forward"

We start walking forward with no other choice what else are we supposed to
do. 

We get to the end of that hallway and are faced with two different directions.

"Right"

We keep following his instructions until we make it to a large door.

"Open it and go in"

It's filled with Jail cells. Great.

"I'll even give each of you the curtesy to pick your cell. Only one per cell though wouldn't want any of you hatching any plans."

He shoves Adrian free who stumbles for a minute before steadying himself.

Defeated I pick a cell in between Astoria and Marcus. Adrian is next to Marcus on the other side.

"Now I'm gonna ask a question and you're gonna answer or one of you will end up hurt. Understand?"

Instead of answering we all just glare at him.