Battle

Narcissa and Lucius apparate into the room, already yelling orders.

"Good, you guys are already up. Death Eater robes and masks; move, move, MOVE!" Narcissa instructs.

"What's going on?!" Pansy exclaims, watching Lucius sprint down the hallway.

"It's happening. The battle. It's at Hogwarts," Narcissa replies.

"Why at Hogwart?" I ask quietly. Hogwarts was the first place I felt that I actually belong. I don't want it destroyed.

"That's where the Order has gathered; we have no choice. Now, stop with the questions and gear up."

We all scatter towards our rooms. In minutes, we all return to the hall dressed in our robes.

"Daphne, you're staying here," Narcissa says, looking over the group that had gathered.

"WHAT! It's the final battle you can't keep me home!" she yells.

"I'm sorry, but you're pregnant, and I can't put you in a situation with this much danger."

She storms off towards her room in a cloud of fury.

"Now, get ready to apparate: 5,4,3,2,1"

We apparate.

We arrive at the hill the overlooks Hogwarts in front of Voldemort. I walk towards Voldemort and stand in front of him.

"No murdering Harry. That applies to everyone!" I announce.

"You can't tell me who I can't murder," Voldy replies.

"Hmm... I just did. Don't murder Harry," I reply.

He rolls his eyes at me, but nods his head in agreement to my announcement.

He raises his wand to his mouth.

"Give me Harry Potter," he says after droning on for what feels like hours.

"Harry Potter is the only one who needs to di- OW where did you even get a pencil to throw at my head?!"

"I told you not to murder him," I reply.

He scowls and finishes his speech without death threats. Progress.

He sighs after an hour passes, and all they've done is strengthen the wards.

"Fine. It looks like we have to fight. DEATH EATER MASKS!"

We all lower our masks, covering our faces. I put up my hood covering my extremely recognizable hair.

"Ready and fire!"

We all raise our wands and shoot out the ward breaking spell. It falls. We scream and run towards Hogwarts.

Draco makes his way next to me and takes my hand. "Live," he says, just loud enough for me to hear it.

"Live," I reply.

Over the sound of the crowd, I can barely hear the yell that makes its way to my ear.

"FIGHT ME GRANGER!"

"LET'S GO THEN NOTT!" I reply.

We make it to the ground, and I'm immediately separated from Draco. I throw spells against faceless people. Stunning and disarming. Not deadly; they don't deserve death for misguidance.

I continue with this until the face doesn't become nameless. I get thrown off my game when a shock of red hair takes its place in front of me. Ginny.

She blows my hood off of my head and immediately falters.

"It can't be," she whispers.

I take my mask off.