Visitor

"Theo?" I ask confused on why he's sitting in my room in the middle of the night.

"Ya, sorry if I scared you I got tired of all the pity and I knew if there was anyone in this house who wouldn't pity me it would be you."

"True so is there another reason you're in here or can I go back to sleep while you sit creepily in my chair?"

"One more thing I was wanting to know how you got over the Orders betrayal?"

"There isn't a way to get over it. I'm not over the Orders betrayal and you won't get over Rabastian's betrayal. You just have to learn to live with it. Ya it'll hurt but you gotta be around other people who care about you."

He looks like he's taking in the information I have before he gets up and heads towards the door. "That's such a Gryffindor thing to say" he says before leaving my room.

I roll back over and go back to sleep.

The next morning I roll over to the sound of an owl pecking at the window. I begrudgingly get up and open he window which lets in not only the owl but the brisk cold weather that accompanies the morning.

I take the letter from the owl and feed it a couple of treats before it flys off again and I can close my window.

I look at the letter and see that it's from Fred. I'm predicting that he's telling me about Rabastian.

Dear Hermione,

Rabastian showed up at the Order base yesterday. He was bragging about how close he came to killing you so I figured you already knew that he was a traitor. I hope you're ok. I gotta keep this letter short because he knows that I'm not loyal to the Order so he's blackmailing me into doing what he says. I can't be exposed for being a traitor. I might see you sooner than I hoped.

Love,
Fred Weasley

Pansy ran in the moment she heard me through my vase of flowers at the wall. I'll kill Rabastian how dare he blackmail Fred.

"Sheesh I know that vase is ugly but was all that necessary?" She asks when she sees the glass shattered on the ground.

"I'm gonna kill Rabastian"

"What does that have to do with the vase?"

I hand her the letter and she reads it.

"Ya, that's definitely a fair reason to kill Rabastian."

"Why are we killing Rabastian other than the obvious reason?" Marcus asks walking into my room.

"He's blackmailing Fred so when I get ahold of him I'm mailing his various body parts back to the Order." I respond.

"Sometimes I wonder about how you the Gryffindor princess could become a Deatheater and then I hear you say something like that and I understand." Marcus says.

I'd laugh if it weren't for Fred's letter.

The two of them eventually left my room after we talked for awhile when an idea popped into my head. I grab ink and a quill and start to right a letter to Rabastian.

Idiot Lestrange,

If the Order would like me to keep quite about your real plans and my living state. You'll leave Fred alone or I might just have to make an announcement in the middle of the great hall in Hogwarts. See what you need to understand is that I'm extremely petty and pretty good at blackmailing people. Just ask Rita Skeeter. So I'll be happy to here your agreement to my terms.

Die in a hole,
Hermione

I seal my letter and send it along with an owl. I don't like when people mess with my life or my loved ones lives.

Draco walks into my room.

"What did you do?" He asks immediately.

"How do you know I did something?"

"The evil smirk on your face is usually a pretty good giveaway of your wrong doings."

"First of all I'm blackmailing Rabastian into unblackmailing Fred. Second of all are we gonna talk about what happened yesterday?"

He walks over to me and places his hand on my cheek. "I don't really like talking" he says before kissing me again.

Then once again he pulls apart and goes to leave.

"You can't just keep leaving" I complain and I'm right he can't.

"Nuh uh lover boy you're gonna stay here and talk about your make out sessions before I have to here another fangirl session outside my door between you and the other guys" Theo says blocking the door.

Draco groans and turns back around to look at me.

"I really like you Hermione"

"You're not so bad yourself Draco"

He rolls his eyes but continues on "do you want to go on a date with me sometime?"

"Sure that sounds great"

"Cool, Great, Wonderful"

"Let's all applaud Draco the walking thesaurus" Theo says sarcastically from the doorway.

Draco turns around to glare at him. "Aren't you supposed to be mopping and 'hanging out' with Blaise in your room." He adds air quotes around hanging out.

"Aren't you supposed to be able to ask the girl you've been in love with since third year out without my interference."

Draco nods admitting defeat "fair enough."

A minute later we were called down to supper. The first meal I would be attending since Rabastian defected. Great. Awkward silence and pity. My favorite qualities of a family dinner.

We made our way down in a group that contained everyone living in our wing of the manor. I was in the back taking to Pansy and Astoria about my upcoming date with Draco. How we were going to fit it around training and all the missions we had planned that were coming up in the next couple of days was the real question.

When we finally reached to dining room we spread out around the table. Draco was sitting in between his parent while I sat at the end next to Theo. This would be an interesting dinner. Then it got even more interesting. We had a visitor.

Hey guys I know I said I was going to try and get an update out last week but some unexpected stuff popped up. Including one of my best friends had her baby three weeks early so I was keeping an eye on how her and the baby were doing. Plus I'm back in school now which always messes up the amount of updates I can get out. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the late update. Thanks for reading(-: