Training

I find Pansy's room and knock on the door. When I don't hear an answer I decide to open the door. Very bad idea. I look in to see Pansy and Marcus in the middle of a make out session.

I screech and cover my eyes. "THE HORROR" I yell dramatically. I hear a thump so I uncover my eyes. Marcus had fallen off the bed and was now laying on the ground.

"GRANGER" he yells.

"FLINT" I yell back.

He groans and pulls himself off the ground. He smirks for a minute before walking over to me and putting his hand up in the air. "High five?"

I glare up at him he knows that he's almost a foot taller then me he just likes being rude. I smirk back at him before kicking him in the shin. He yelps and reaches down to rub his injury. Where I promptly give him a high five.

Eventually he lips his way out of the room looking back at me with annoyance in his eyes.

"So did you want something or did you just come to ruin my fun" Pansy asks from where she's now sitting in her chair.

"I wanted to know if you know anything about Theo liking someone?"

"No, why did he say something?" She reply's with a smile. I knew she would want to get to the bottom of this just like me.

"Ya, we were talking about Ronald and he said he knew what it felt like to be in love with a friend. But he said it like he knew he couldn't be with them. Then I asked him if they lived here and he hesitated before answering."

"Do it think it might be Daphne? The two of them have always been pretty close and I swear they had a thing going on back in fifth year before she started dating Adrian."

"Really? I didn't know that. I'll have to do some more investigating."

"I'll help but not today I have a date with Marcus today after my lesson with Bellatrix."

"Ooo what's the lesson for?"

"She's teaching me how to properly do Avada Kedavra. There's talks going around. We can't hold off the inevitable to much longer. The final battles coming Hermione and I'm terrified."

"I am too I need more lessons before it comes. I don't know what we're going to do."

"I know Bellatrix is calling mandatory lessons later today. I forgot to tell you that. Everyone's going to be there and no ones leaving until everyone has it down. Because if something happens to any of us during the fight it's not going to be due to ignorance."

"We're gonna make it through this"

"You don't know that Hermione. No one does. I could die. Marcus could die. Any of us could die"

"But you aren't we'll survive."

She looks at me her eyes full of doubt and fear it's a while before she speaks again.

"We should head down we have five minutes before lessons."

I stand up and the two of us make our way to the training room. We open the door and notice that we're the last ones to get there.

"Nice of you two to finally show up" Rabastian says sarcastically from where he's sitting on the floor.

"Nice of you to let all the hippogriphs out of their pens" Pansy retorts.

"IT WAS ONE TIME" he exclaims.

I laugh and make my way over to Malfoy and sit next to him. Before we have the chance to speak Bellatrix sweeps into the room.

"Listen up Deatheaters and almost Deatheaters we're training all day today. I'm sure by now everyone has heard the rumors. The final battle is coming soon. We all need to be prepared. Understand!?"

We all yell back choruses of agreement.

"Ok good first off we're having duels I'll pick two people and they'll duel until I call it off or someone wins. No unforgivable curses or anything that will cause serious injuries. The first pairing is Rudolphus and Rabastian"

I hear a cheer from Rabastian and a groan from Rudolphus. This should be interesting. After about five minutes of back and forth fighting and blocking Rabastian defeats Rudolphus.

"HA SUCK IT I FINALLY WON" Rabastian yells with excitement. I see Rudolphus smirk from his spot on the ground and if you hadn't been paying attention you would have thought Rabastian had fallen all on his own.

"Next pairing is Theodore and Hermione"

This pair causes groans from almost everyone. Except for Theo and I, this should be fun. We step on stage and start to fight. Simple stuff at first but slowly it's makes its way up to spells that could actually beat the other. After ten minutes of back and forth. Bellatrix calls a stop to the fight. Apparently we're to equally matched.

I lay on the ground exhausted after training had finally ended. She even made us do cardio. I knew she was evil but I didn't know she was that evil. Dra- Malfoy lays panting next to me.

"Alright everyone can go except for Hermione I need her to stay for a minute."

I groan but after a lot of work I pull myself to my feet.  I walk over to Bellatrix.

"I would like to inform you that the mission I talked to you about awhile ago will talk place tomorrow. It will be me, you, and Rabastian going. Also you and all the rest of the teenagers will be getting your dark marks a week from now. Excluding Draco and Blaise of course since they already have there's."

"That sounds great I can't wait." Excitement courses through my veins.

I make my way out of the room to go inform the others about the dark marks. I find all of them sitting around in the lounge chugging bottles of water and fanning themselves with paper.

"So I wasn't sure if you guys care but we're getting our dark marks in a week."

"Really!" They all exclaim at almost the same time. It's weird really. I nod and all of us start talking about it. Dra- Malfoy, why do I keep doing that I refuse to call him Draco even if it's in my head, was telling us all about it. I couldn't wait.

Hey everyone. How's everyone doing? While I'm talking I want everyone to go check out MrsMendess1998 and read her stories. They're really good and she's a really nice person. Who better not be reading this chapter right now because you have to read the rest of it before this chapter lol. Thanks for reading(-: