Break

"We can't show her this it'll break her" I'm still half asleep but I can hear Draco's quiet voice.

"She's gonna find out one way or another we just have to be here for her" Blaise responds quietly.

"What am I gonna find out" I force out my throats dry and I feel like death.

I force my eyes open and look at the two boys across from me. Sadness fills their eyes and I know whatever they're about to tell me I'm not gonna like.

"Why don't you take a shower first you've still got blood all over you we couldn't get it all off" Draco says changing the subject.

"Fine but I want to know as soon as I'm finished" I slowly get out of bed with a lot of help from Blaise and Draco. I hurt a lot.

Once I'm in the bathroom I undress and slowly step into the shower. The warm water washes away the large amount of my blood as I stare at the newly formed scar on my midsection. Rabastian really stabbed me. I was offended.

After my shower I put on pajamas before slowly making my way into my room. Draco and Blaise make eye contact and I can see the worry in their eyes.

"Tell me" I demand.

I wasn't prepared for what they threw at me. I was leaning up against the wall and barely caught the newspaper.

Draco Malfoy murders again

I stare at the picture underneath the headline.

I look up at them my eyes desperate. "It's not true it can't be." I stare at them as pity spreads across their faces "It's true he's dead"

"He was killed by Rabastian. He bled out from a stab wound to the stomach" Blaise says quietly.

I stare them before I collapse to the floor and scream. Draco rushes over to me and pulls me into his arms.

"No no no no no he's not dead he's fine. Draco why isn't he fine" I sob.

Marcus and Astoria run into my room. Seeing why I screamed and I see their faces crumble when they see the paper.

"He can't be dead" I whisper

"I'm sorry Mione" Draco mumbles

"Oh god what about George. I need to see him" I try to stand up but Draco pulls me back down.

"Hermione you're not thinking straight you can't go see George" Astoria says quietly.

"But Fred was killed because he saved us. I have to apologize to George. I should have just left when Fred told me to and he'd be fine" I ramble.

"You can't do that" Blaise reply's

"SHUT UP" I scream "STOP TELLING ME I CANT DO IT HE NEEDS SOMEONE AND FREDS DEAD AND IT HURTS IT HURTS SO MUCH AND NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND"

They exchange worried glances at my outburst. My door swings open and Theo stomps in.

"Out everyone" he snaps. They linger for a moment before leaving.

"Take our your anger Hermione" Theo says staring me in the eyes.

"I'm not gonna take my anger out on you I just want to see George"

"Well you can't because I said so"

"Don't tell me what I can or can't do Theodore it hurts and George is in pain too"

I see a lion flash through his eyes before he speaks next.

"You need to be here for everyone else they lost it while you were dead" he says finally

"What do you mean while I was dead"

"You died, flatlined, stopped breathing"

"What does that have to do with Fred"

"He died saving you, you disgrace him by wallowing in self pity"

"Don't talk like you knew him" I snap

"He was killed for you to escape show some respect"

"Shut up Nott" I ground out glaring at him.

"Fred died and you show him this kind of disrespect"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. ITS NOT MY FAULT RABASTIAN STABBED HIM AND I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME FOR FRED. IM NOT DISRESPECTING HIM. HE WAS LIKE A BROTHER"

I break down sobbing as Theo kneals next to me and pulls me into a hug.

"I loved him like a brother"

"I know Hermione I'm sorry he was a good guy"

"You just wanted to make me angry so I yelled and agreed that it wasn't my fault"

He smiles a sad smile "ya it worked I'm sorry I said those things"

"It's ok and you're right he was a good guy but so is George and I need to do something for him"

"Send an anonymous owl"

"Ya I'll do that"

We sit there for awhile just in silence. I finally stand up and grab a piece of parchment.

Theo smiles at me before leaving my room.

I pull out a quill and write.

I'm sorry about Fred. He was a wonderful person who didn't deserve what he got. However I must warn you his murderer isn't who you think it is and is closer than you know.

                      With love
                                 Anonymous

I put my quill down before quietly leaving my room to find an owl. I use Draco's and send out the note. I'm sorry George.

I slowly make my way back to my room and curl up in my bed. I lay and look out the window. I'm going to kill Rabastian. Maybe not today or tomorrow but he wasn't making it through this war alive and he will die slowly.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when there's a tapping at my window. I look up to see Draco's owl with a different piece of parchment attached to it.

My eyes widen as I grab the paper from the owls clutches

Thank you. I know it wasn't Draco who killed him. I'm barely functioning right now but I know that much. He died in the most heroic way possible. Saving someone he loved. I love you little sister and I hope this will all be able soon. I miss you Mione.

      You suck at being anonymous
                           George

Sobs rack my body as I read the letter. I can't wait for this war to end. I'm tired of the death and destruction and I'm tired of being torn from my friends and family.

1:30 am chapter. What better time to write? Sorry for the death and sadness btw. Thanks for reading(-: