Informal

2 weeks later

I laid on the floor of the training room. Sweating and exhausted. Theo and Blaise laid on the floor across from me, face down.

"Ow" Theo groans and rolls over so he's on his back.

"What hurts" Blaise groans also rolling over."

"All, all hurts"

"That's not even proper English Theo" I reply

"Last time I checked I wasn't the brightest witch of my age so I don't really care Mione" he grumbles

"You dead" Marcus asks walking into the room.

"I don't think so give me a few minutes though" Blaise reply's.

Marcus laughs " the dark lord said we need to do more cardio"

"Well when I see Voldy in here running the treadmills I'll think about it" I answer not moving from my spot on the floor.

Soon after the entire house is ushered into the room by Lucius.

"Treadmills all of you go"

I look up at him from my spot on the floor. "I'm not gonna do that"

"Same"

"I second that"

Blaise and Theo both add.

"We'll see about that, Aguamenti"

The three us jump up as cold water splashes us from Lucius's spell.

"Ok ok we'll run, jeez" I yell.

I get on the treadmill in between Draco and Marcus.

As I run my lungs feel like they're trying to physically leave my body. After 10 minutes of almost sprinting I turn off the treadmill and get off.

"Hermione you're not done yet" Lucius huffs our while running.

"Oh but I am" I reply walking out of the room and towards my own.

I get into my room and immediately take a shower to get all the sweat off of me.

When I come out of the bathroom dressed in my pajamas I find Draco sitting on my bed smiling at me.

"So how about that date I promised you."

I look down at my tank top and pajama pants.

"Does it look like I'm ready to go out on a date?"

"Who said anything about going out?"

He grabs my hand and lead me out of my room and down a hallway.

He opens a door and inside is a table set up for two people and a couch in front of a roaring fireplace. And the most obvious thing was Blaise. Who was standing right inside the room with a waiters outfit and a fake mustache.

I laugh as he leads us to our table and hands us each a 'menu' I take it and read through the options.

Dinner:
Mac & Cheese
Spaghetti

"Hmmm I think I'll take the Mac & Cheese" I tell him with a smile.

"Very nice choice m'lady" Blaise says before turning to Draco "And what would you like prat"

Draco rolls his eyes "I'll have the same as the lady"

Blaise takes the menus but before walking away he slaps Draco in the back of the head with a menu.

"This is why we don't let Blaise outside anymore" he whispers to me.

I laugh and Draco ducks as Blaise chucks an empty box of spaghetti noodles at his head.

The two of us talk about Hogwarts and friends and try our hardest to stay off the subject of the impending fight.

Blaise brings our food and then leaves the room.

"Have you ever wondered what happened to that hippogriff from third year" he asks suddenly.

I stuff a forkful of Mac & Cheese in my mouth and try not to look guilty.

"Hermione what did you do"

"Well Harry and I may have released him and used him to help Sirius escape."

"I KNEW YOU TWO DID THAT! Everyone kept saying I was crazy because you two were in the hospital wing the whole time. But I knew"

I laugh at the look of annoyance on his face. "We were in the hospital wing the whole time"

"Then how did you release the two of them"

"We were also outside releasing them"

"How is that even poss- you had a time turner"

"Yep got it from mcgonagall so I could be in every class"

"How you and the other two survived Hogwarts will always be a great mystery to me"

Then we hear commotion from downstairs and instantly out perfect date is ruined. The two of us run downstairs.

The metallic smell of blood instantly hits my nose as soon as we're halfway down the stairs. We make it to the entry way and chaos is everywhere.

"What's going on" I exclaim to Bellatrix who's running by me.

There was an attack on one of our safe houses. We had dozens of injured Deatheaters that needed to be helped

I ran off in the direction of one lady with what look like a broken arm and a deep cut in her abdomen.

I healed her to the point of mild injury then moved on. That's how I spent many hours. Moving from person to person healing injury's and setting bones. We could heal them but that took energy and those injury's could wait for a little longer.

After an hour I'm handed a pepper-up potion and I drown it down. So many people needed healing still. Even with everyone helping. Even though not everyone had made it out alive.

After we had healed all the injuries that were serious enough to warrant attention I wandered up to my room.

I had to take another shower to get all the blood and sweat off of me. It took 13 minutes to wash all the blood off. I counted there was a lot of blood. As soon as I had a fresh pair of pajamas on I collapsed into bed. I didn't even pull of the blankets. I was asleep immediately.

School has been stressing me out to the max lately. I'm constantly exhausted and I always have homework. But I only have one week until fall break and I cannot wait. Wish me luck on surviving four more days of school lol. Thanks for reading even though my update schedule sucks(-: