Chaos

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of rushed footsteps and yelling. I open my door to Malfoy running down the hallway with Zabini.

"How long ago were they taken?!"

"I don't know Draco we only know their missing because we found the body of their parents."

"What's going on?" I ask interrupting the boys conversation.

"Daphne and Astoria Greengrass are missing we found their parents dead in their manor this morning. We think it's the Order" Malfoy says answering my question.

"I can help I know where they would be being kept"

"Ok Granger but you're not coming with, it would ruin our plan. But you can tell us where and the rest of us can go."

"Well there's good and bad news. Good news I know where they are, they would be at Grimmauld. Bad news with the amount of wards they have up there it would be almost impossible to get in."

"You said almost impossible, so there is a way in?"

"Ya but you'll have to apparate outside the wards and then fight your way through the guards."

"Well we expected a fight so we're not to surprised."

"One more thing Malfoy needs to be extra careful. Most the Order is still under the impression that you murdered me so they'll be out for your blood."

"Thanks Granger. We have to go save our friends now."

They run off leaving me alone in my room. I need to take a shower and get dressed. Apparently we were going to be having house guests.

After I get ready I decided to read a book until they returned. About halfway through my book a series of crashes and yells alerted me to their return. I headed down to assist them anyway I could.

When I reached the entry hall the metallic scent of blood hit my nose. I walked faster. I pulled out my wand prepared to help with some healing spells.

I reach the room everyone's in. It's chaos. Bellatrix and Narcissa are running back and forth trying to help the injured. Lucius is leaning up against the wall sporting a broken arm. Rudolphus is sitting next to Astoria and healing a nasty gash in her stomach. Rabastian is holding up an injured Blaise.

I make my way over to Lucius. I wave my wand a slowly heal his broken arm. He groans as it finally pops back into place. He nods at me before going over to help Blaise.

I survey the room again and see Malfoy trying to heal the many injuries adorning the skin of Daphne. I run over and kneel on the ground opposite to him. Together we heal her pretty quickly.

After everyone's healed the exhaustion begins to kick in. With healing spells it takes your energy and gives it to the person you're healing.

Astoria and Daphne we're both still knocked out. No one knew exactly what happened yet because when they went to save them they were only half conscious. Now they were fully unconscious.

I was sitting against the wall in between Malfoy and Zabini. I start to doze off and my eyes close with the exhaustion of the day.

I'm still mostly asleep but I can hear snippets of a conversation. I also noticed my head is against something other than the wall. It felt like someone's shoulder.

"Do you still like her as much as you did at Hogwarts?" Zabini's voice.

"Yes, she's beautiful and smart of course I do." Malfoy.

"Are you going to ask her out now that she's here?"

"I don't know she has pu-"

That's all I hear before I fall back asleep. Must be one of the Greengrass sisters. I don't know why that makes me feel jealous.

A couple hours after the last time I woke up I wake up again. This time it's in my bed. I don't even remember how I got up here or who took me.

I leave my room to go find some food since I hadn't eaten anything all day. On my way I pass by the room where all the chaos took place early. I stop when I hear voices inside. I know it's not nice to eavesdrop but I was bored and nosy.

"I'm glad you're awake Astoria" Malfoy says.

"Ya me too so how'd we get here. The last thing I remember is being tortured by the Order."

"Well we found your parents dead in your manor and you guys missing. So we found you and went to save you like the heroic people we are."

"Uh-huh so how hard did I hit my head. Because I swear I heard Hermione Granger and I know that she's dead according to the Order you killed her. Should I believe that?"

At that I decided on making a grand entrance. It was quite fun to surprise people with my current state. Which was living.

I opened the door and walked in.

"You might want to inform my body of that it hasn't quite realized we're supposed to be dead."

She stares at me with wide eyes and her jaw dropped.

"Why do you always have to be eavesdropping on every conversation I ever have?" Malfoy complains.

"It's not every conversation just the ones that include the story on why I'm not dead like everyone says."

"Ok wait a minute why isn't Granger dead and if she's alive why did the Order say she was dead."

"Well Miss Greengrass I have the answers to all your questions. I'm not dead because nobody made an attempt to kill me. The Order says I'm dead because it's more convenient to them and it gives them a reason to rally the troops."

"I knew the Order was bad but I didn't think they'd leave the Gryffindor Princess for dead."

"Well neither did I but here we are."

"So are you like officially a Deatheater now?"

"Well I don't have to dark Mark yet but other than that ya pretty much."

"Sounds good. Daphne and I are going to be here for awhile. I think we'll become good friends."

I smile at her "agreed."