Epilogue

"DRACO WE HAD TO LEAVE 10 MINUTES AGO!" I yell up the stairs at my husband, who currently is taking his sweet time.

"Perfection takes time," Draco replies, finally making his way down the stairs.

"Well it only took me 20 minutes to get ready, so that's obviously not true," Draco rolls his eyes at me.

"Dad, Mum's right, we have to get to the train. I don't wanna be late and miss the train like Uncle Harry," Cassie speaks from behind, where's she's sitting on her trunk in between her brother, Scorpius, and her sister, Pansy.

"You're just like your mother," Draco mutters from in front of me.

Cassie is our youngest. This will be her first year at Hogwarts. Scorpius is our oldest. He's entering his fourth year, and is unsurprisingly a very proud Slytherin. Pansy is the middle child. She was in her second year, and much to our surprise, she's a Hufflepuff.

Draco, Theo, Ginny, and I had made bets on where we thought Cassie's going to end up. Draco said Ravenclaw, Theo obviously said Slytherin, Ginny said Hufflepuff, and I think Gryffindor.

Eventually, we're able to make it out of the house and to platform nine and three-quarters. There, we meet everyone else.

Ginny and Harry are there, sending off their youngest to their first year of Hogwarts, Lily Mione Potter. She was named after me and I take great pride in that. Along with her, was their oldest James Sirius and Ruby Dora.

Blaise and Theo are sending off their adopted twins, Madeline and Max. Both are in their second year.

Astoria is there with Lunar Love. She adopted her 5 years after the war. She felt it was fate since her name is Lunar.

Adrian and Daphne had Marcy and Flint. Marcy is going into her 7th year, and Flint is in his third.

However, none of us have had a picturesque "happily-ever-after" kind of life. I still have panic attacks when there are large amounts of blood. Draco hates it when he's away from the kids and I for more than a day. Even when they're at Hogwarts, he's almost always on edge.

It took Blaise years to convince Theo that he wasn't like his father and that Theo would be an amazing dad. Sometimes, Blaise still has nightmares of when he was imperioused.

After the war, Astoria barely left her house. She didn't even think about going on dates or finding someone to love. Not after Luna. It took a lot of time to convince her that Hogwarts was safe now, and not to send Lunar to Durmstrang or Beauxbatons.

Daphne and Adrian lived with us for two years after Marcy was born. She was named after Marcus and so was Flint. They were terrified they would be bad parents, so the four of us raised Marcy as a group. That was until she turned two, and they finally felt like they could do it. Daphne still has nightmares of the torture she faced at the hands of the Order. Adrian still sees Marcus's dead body when he closes his eyes.

None of us are completely ok. We never will be. But, we are doing the best we can. We all had families; we are all happy. Most importantly, we had all survived.

That is the end of this story. This was a great journey and I thank all of you for reading. There will be new stories coming from me sooner rather than later. Thank you for reading(-: