Changes

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I had no idea how I got there until I rolled over. Pansy was asleep on the chair while Malfoy was on the ground next to my bed.

I tried to sneak out of bed to take a shower since I could still feel the blood in my hair. That plan backfired when as soon as I tried to hold up my weight I collapsed on the ground with a thud.

Both Pansy and Malfoy rocketed into sitting positions.

"Hermione why are you on the floor" Malfoy asks as he walks over to help me up.

"I tried to take a shower also did you just call me Hermione" I ask.

After a couple of seconds of him just trying to raise me to my feet and failing. He decides to just pick me up and set me back on my bed.

"I did just call you Hermione. We live together and I slept next to your bed on the floor all night. I think we're on a first name basis" he reply's.

Sometime during the process of our conversation and me getting sat back on my bed Pansy had disappeared. What does she know?

"How's Theo and the rest doing after Rabastian" I'm trying to change the subject.

"Theo hasn't left his room since everything happened and won't let anyone but Blaise in and I haven't seen Rudolphus or Bella yet so I don't know how they are."

"Does anyone know how long he's been reporting to the Order or what he's told them about me?"

If the Order knew that I was cooperating with the Deatheaters that wouldn't be good for our plan.

"Nope but we're keeping an eye out for any information. But you shouldn't be stressing about that it's not good for your health."

"It was just a bump on the head"

"It was not just a bump on the head Hermione. It took three hours of constant spells and potions to heal you head, ribs, and other injuries that he gave you."

"Is that why you were asleep in here? I know healing spells can knock you out?"

Then he does something I didn't expect. He sits down on the end of my bed right next to me. At this point personal space was non existent.

"I was asleep in here because I wanted to make sure you were ok. You scared me when you and Bella just apparated into the manor and blood was gushing out of your head."

I turn my head to look at him. I had never noticed how beautiful his eyes were. They were silver and blue. Maybe if I had paying a little less attention to his eyes I would have noticed that they were moving closer to me.

I didn't notice until his lips were on mine and I was kissing him back. I was kissing Draco Malfoy. What had my life become? After a few seconds he pulls back and smirks at me.

"Nice talking to you Hermione" he says while walking toward you.

"What! You can't kiss me and then leave!" But it's to late because that's exactly what he did. I had unknowingly raised my hand to touch my lips when Pansy practically knocks down the door.

"Did he finally do it" she half yells at me.

Before I can even answer she sticks her head back out the door.

"DAPH, ASTORIA GET DOWN HERE HE FINALLY DID IT" she yells down the hall.

I groan and lay back down on my bed. Why was she so loud.

Within seconds Daphne had skidded into the room with Astoria close behind her. I sat back up and looked at the three girls that had barged into my room.

Astoria closes the door and the three of them all sit at my feet like five year olds waiting for story time.

"So who leaned in first" Astoria is the first to ask a question.

"He was" I reply.

"Were his lips soft" of course that the question Pansy asks.

"I guess I didn't really pay attention to the softness of his lips. I was a little busy kissing them." I didn't expect a kiss with Draco would lead to a q+a from the girls.

"Are you guys going to start dating" Daphne questions.

"I have no idea we didn't really have a chance to talk about it. He kissed me, smirked, and then left"

"What! He can't do that!" Pansy exclaims.

"That's what I said but that's what happened."

The questions continue for what seems like hours until Narcissa comes in and tells me I need to sleep before giving me a sleeping draught.

Draco's P.O.V

I burst into Adrian's room where I know Marcus will be hanging out.

"What do you want Draco" Marcus always gets annoyed when I interrupt his reading. Why he doesn't read in his own room is a mystery to us all.

"I just kissed Hermione" that gets their attention. Marcus immediately drops his book while Adrian jumps off of his bed.

"Come with me" Adrian grabs my arm and drags me towards Theo's room.

He pounds on the door until Blaise opens it.

"What? You know Theo doesn't want to see anyone" he snaps.

"Draco kissed Granger" Marcus reply's.

Blaise's eyes widen and he steps out of the room closing the door.

"You kissed her like with your lips?"

"No Blaise I kissed her with my knee, yes I kissed her with my lips."

Blaise, Marcus, and Adrian asked a lot less questions then I knew that Hermione was currently being asked by the girls.

We did talk however until Blaise fell asleep on my floor. I knew he had been with Theo and he must have been watching him instead of sleeping.

I kissed Hermione. What was going to happen now?

Hermione's P.O.V

I woke up around midnight. I don't know why I just did. Well I didn't know why until I turned towards my chair and saw the figure sitting in it.