(3.26) Man Down

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE

"What's wrong?" Jana asked as the three made it back to the farmhouse to see Cami on the porch with a worried look on her face.

"Elijah passed out on the living room floor and I can't wake him up." Without waiting for Cami to say more, Jana rushed up the steps and into the house, Eden followed after her quickly, Haven now awake and cranky in her arms. Once they were inside the house, Eden saw Elijah laid out on the floor almost as still as death itself. Without thinking, Eden held Haven out to Cami.

"Take her." She instructed. Cami looked between Eden and Haven and then held her hands out to take the child. Eden got to her knees on the floor opposite of Jana and checked his pulse.

"He's alive." Jana commented quietly, though her hands were still probing at his body.

"What the hell is happening?" Eden whispered as she stood up. Hoping that Klaus would be able to provide her with some sort of reasoning, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and clicked on the elder hybrid's name. It rang for about three seconds before a female voice answered the phone.

"Eden?"

"Davina?" At the sound of the young witch's voice, Eden's worry only intensified. "Why are you answering Nik's phone?" She questioned.

"Because I can't wake him up." She answered, her voice dripping with annoyance. At the sound of this, the young Latina's stomach dropped.

"What? Elijah collapsed too. Davina what's happening?" Eden heard a small noise in the background but she didn't focus on it enough to pinpoint who it came from.

"Ugh I'm an idiot. The spell Finn used was to trap his brothers." She sighed. "Meaning Kol's in trouble." Eden rolled her eyes.

"So Finn trapped them, what does that mean for us? How do we wake them up?" The witch paused for a moment.

"I have no idea." She answered truthfully. Eden's mind raced, trying to use the very small amount of knowledge that she had about witches to think of something.

"Okay, just make sure to keep his body safe until we can figure out a way to save them all. I'll keep you posted if we find anything." Without waiting for the teen to respond, she ended the call and turned to the only other witch she knew within a hundred mile radius.

"It's a chambre de chasse, my mother used to use it on Rowan and I whenever we got into an argument. We weren't allowed out until we found the piece of representative magic that held us in a makeshift room." Jupiter stepped forward before bending over and placing both of her hands against Elijah's chest.

"If I could just get a reading on them I can see what's happening." Without another word, Jupiter closed her eyes and mouthed a few words before she grunted and was silent for a few moments before her eyes flew open and she let Elijah go.

"They're in some sort of little cabin. I didn't get a chance to look around before Finn kicked me out but I know that he's the one who's orchestrating it. All of the Mikaelson brothers are there, but no sign of Rebekah." Eden ran a hand through her hair impatiently before looking to Jupiter.

"I need you to go back in, the sooner we find a location, the sooner-" Jupiter shook her head gently, her red hair flowing softly behind her.

"It's not that simple Eden. This cabin isn't so much a place as it is a plane of existence. The cabin only exist in their minds and if I try to break through that plane without being able to weaken Finn first then I risk hurting Klaus and Elijah as well." Eden groaned, turning away from the whole scene.

"This cannot be happening right now." She whispered to herself as she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. Hoping that it was Davina telling her that Klaus was alive and awake, she pulled the phone out her pocket. Unfortunately, she did not get her wish.