Trofors

Megan's POV //

As we drove through the town of Trofors I was amazed at how beautiful it was. The sun was shining down on the peaceful river that we drove over on the bridge. There were ordinary people strolling along the Main Street going in and out of the little quant shops. A group of girls were waving and screaming at our car making Marcus and Martinus wave back.

Dogs were barking and children giggling. The more I saw the more I wanted to explore the place. I mean there wasn't much to explore but it was such a welcoming neighbourhood I just had to see all of it.

It's seems bizarre that two extremely famous twins, who travel the world going on tour and seeing new countries, started off in this small town.

We turned a few corners before pulling into a driveway which led to the most amazing house I'd ever seen. The whole place was painted white with a little patio at the front just waiting for me.

Martinus : so what do you think.

He opened my car door letting me walk out.

Megan : it's amazing!

It was massive and I mean massive! It was big yet cozy and welcoming. It was secluded among trees at the front and had a stunning view over never ending fields at the back. There were dozens of windows scattered all over it, one with a smiling face squished against it.

The next thing I knew the door swung open and out ran Emma.

Emma : Megan! Lara!

She ran down the patio stairs and into our arms. I giggled along with Lara.

Lara : did you miss us or something?

Emma : yes! I've not seen you for 3 years

Megan : bit of an exaggeration but sure.

Emma : look, come and see my room! We can play with all my toys and you can meet all my friends!

She took both our hands pulling us to the door. I looked round at Martinus who had a hint of jealousy spread across his face

Kjell Erik : maybe just let them settle in for a bit first ok?

She stopped in her tracks, dropping her shoulders and letting go of our hands.

Emma : ugh fine.

Gerdanne : oh girls! How lovely it is to have you over here!

We looked back around at the door where the voice seemed to be coming from.

Megan & Lara : Gerdanne!

Lara and I walked up to the door to greet her with the others following up behind us.

Lara : thank you for having us!

Gerdanne : oh it's no bother!

She lead us in through the door fit for a giraffe and into the hallway consisting of polished wood floors and a graceful banister that curved up towards the second floor.

It was so clean and modern inside that I felt bad for wearing my dirty adidas. As I took them off the others made there way in.