Evidence

Charlene's POV ///

I texted him back straight away. I sat down on the couch and sighed. I had a full half an hour to spare until he was coming so I just thought in my head what I was going to say to him. I was so nervous you can't even imagine. If Dave found out I was doing this, who knows what he would do to me.

I went on my phone and saw that I had a text from Dave asking where I was. I quickly replied then suddenly, as I was putting my phone down, came up with a brilliant idea, if I do say so myself. If I pulled this off I could ruin dave's life and maybe help Martinus to get Megan back. It just has to go perfectly...

Suddenly the door swung open and in walked Dave.

Dave : brilliant!!! What a fantastic performance!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Well done.

I looked down at my feet, even though Dave was happy I still felt a wash of regret haunt me. I hated what I did and wish I could have stood up to Dave before everything happened.

Dave : well here's your money and now you're free to go, I've got what I want. Everything is perfect! Megan's gone home, you're everyone's favourite and I'm the one who saved the day!

Charlene : and how exactly did you save the day?!?

Dave : well I broke them up, didn't I? That was what I wanted all along. For Megan to leave and go back to where she came from. She was just a total waste of space, no one even liked her!

Charlene : I like her.

Dave : pfft no you didn't!

Charlene : it may be hard to believe but yes I did like her!

Dave : then why'd you help me break them up?

Charlene : you blackmailed me into kissing Martinus on stage!

Dave : yeah I know but you could have said no!

Charlene : well, I didn't. And I regret it so much!

Dave : I don't ahaha it was fun messing with their relationship. We should do it more often!

Charlene : get out!

Dave : what?

Charlene : get out!!!!!!

Dave : you can't speak to me like that!

Charlene : yes I can and I just did! Get out!!!!!

He backed away, looking slightly scared, before walking out the door. I walked over to my phone with a giggle and a jump in my step. I picked it up and ended the video. Yes, I just recorded that full conversation!

Dave had no idea what was coming for him!

Martinus POV ///

Marcus, Lara and I raced back to the arena to meet up with Charlene in the changing room. As we got inside the building we all began to run. We were just way too intrigued by what Charlene had to say that we felt the need to get there as soon as possible. But also because we had a plane to catch in an hour and a half.

When we made it to the changing room and walked inside I noticed Charlene sitting on the couch waiting anxiously for us to arrive. She was fiddling with her phone and taking deep breaths.

When she finally noticed us she stood up in an instant and ran over to us.

Charlene : where have you been!?!?!

Marcus : it's a long story!

Martinus : what is it you wanted to talk to me about?

Charlene : you need to hear this!!!